Senior HR Manager IP&S & Health Suite Platforms (Freelance)
A role within the Human Resource organization. Responsible for deployment of key HR policies and processes and implementation of the People and Organization Strategy in Businesses and Markets, delivers HR services based on a solid understanding of HR processes and organization's needs, and offers operational support in implementing the people strategy set by the HRBP.
In this exciting position with growth opportunity, you will be working as HR Manager within the Intellectual Property and Standards organization and within the Health Suite Platforms organization.
You will have an operational HR focus, working alongside Managers and the HR Business Partner and act as the linking-pin towards HR Centers of Expertise and the HR Shared Service Center. In this environment focused on operational excellence there is a strong need for excellent HR business support.
You are responsible for:
- Understanding and addressing business issues by working closely with the respective People managers and the HR Business Partner on (co) shaping and co driving a strategic HR agenda.
- Partnering with the management representatives to deal with all relevant employee consultation processes.
- Supporting the line management and the HR Business Partner by implementing and executing our people strategy within the business. In this context you will shape, align and drive HR interventions.
- Applying core HR processes such as Talent Management, Strategic Workforce Planning, People Performance Management, Reward & Recognition, Health & Wellbeing.
- Leading HR-(improvement) projects on market/country level.
- Acting as advocate for standardization in the execution of HR policies to realize operational excellence. Acting as a sparring partner for the HR BP on local implications and solutions for the business. Counseling line managers and/ or employees in employee relations procedures and support local organizational capabilities development.
- Partnering and coaching people managers and representatives of Centers of Expertise to activate key HR initiatives.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Relevant Master's (preferably Human Resource Management, Organizational Psychology, Business Administration)
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in HR within an international operations organization in an HR Manager role
- Broad HR experience and knowledge and the drive to further develop as HR Manager
- Ability to connect with all layers in the organization
- Business acumen and interest in business practice
- Written and verbal communication skills: Dutch and English
- Strong influencing skills
- High level of integrity and professionalism
- Energetic, responsive team player who is keen to take initiatives
- Courageous, authentic and quick learner
- Project Management experience is a plus
- Fluency in English and preferably other international languages
You are part of:
In this role you are part of a team of13 HR Managers within the Philips BeNeLux organization. You will report into the HR Business Partner NL Enabling Functions & Innovation and you will have a dotted line to the HR Business Partners in the respective businesses.