Senior Project Manager for Research and Development
As Senior Project Manager at Philips CTO-Research, your challenge is to manage high potential business projects within a highly technical and innovative environment that are critical to the future success of Philips. You meet stakeholders all across the Philips organization and ensure a smooth transition of your projects to the Philips businesses.
You are responsible for
As Senior Project Manager at Philips Research your key areas of responsibility are:
• Formulate the project plan in consultation with customer, management and other parties involved.
• Define and manage the project organization professionally with knowledge of the necessary technological aspects.
• Control the project activities in terms of quality, time, money, communication, information and organization inclusive structural reporting to all levels in the organization.
• Improvement of the structured project approach continuously.
• Represent the project team in the overall project, in- and outside the organization.
You will partner with:
• Philips Research and CTO management (including division and program managers)
• Controller CTO
• Intellectual Property and Standards
• Quality and Regulatory
• Business Excellence
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• 5 years of project management/organizatory experience.
• Entrepreneurial mindset, ability to lead development creatively and independently.
• Able to understand customer needs and concerns and translate these to the technical team.
• Able to shape the project in such a way that it brings maximum added value to the customer.
• Strong technical background and have experience in both technical and business issues.
In return, we offer
The opportunity to work flexibly and creatively on challenging, cutting-edge projects that allow you to make an impact.
Working on an assignment at Philips CTO means being at the forefront of innovation and digital disruption.
That’s why we are keen to partner with people who can bring specific expertise and knowledge – as well as fresh ideas and energy – into the mix. Our ongoing transformation into a global health technology company is partly fuelled by specialists like you, whose input complements and enriches the capabilities we have in-house.
You will work closely with some of the greatest Project Managers and subject matter experts at Philips, benefiting from a continuous knowledge sharing that will help you develop.
Why should you work at Philips?
We offer projects that really put your skills to the test. Lots of learning opportunities through regular, on-the-job feedback and knowledge exchange with specialists in many different fields. Creative freedom so you can express yourself and apply your expertise in a way that makes an impact. A friendly and collaborative culture that encourages you to contribute to our health tech strategy, making life better for 3 billion lives a year by 2025.