Scrum Master (Freelance)
We are looking for a Projectmanager/Scrum master who can act as a leader with a passion for application development and improving every step of it. Step by step. With patience and with a drive for results. This is for our contingent workforce.
A leader of change
At Philips, we create new ways to improve the status quo in the health care landscape. We develop applications for healthcare with the ambition to improve care for millions of people. Naturally, this is a journey with a global scope.
On this journey, we are looking for a Projectmanager/Scrum master who can act as a leader with a passion for application development and improving every step of it. Step by step. With patience and with a drive for results.
You are responsible for
• Making the teamwork effective.
• Supporting the team in meeting their daily and iteration objectives.
• Growing the general understanding of the agile mindset and the Scrum / SAFe processes.
• Driving the removal of internal and external impediments in the agile team.
• Organizing release readiness for your application(s).
• Driving continuous improvement with regular inspection, adapt, and team retrospection and a transparent approach.
• Organizing communication and collaboration within the team & release train with the aim for learning and delivering value.
You are a part of
A great organization as a Scrum Master. We are a growing and transitioning organization. Our growth is both nationally and internationally oriented. We are transitioning into an agile delivery organization more and more. The opportunities to improve are enormous.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Bachelor or Master's degree in software engineering, business process management or equivalent;
• Certified Scrum Master from recognized organizations like Scrum Alliance or Scrum.org
• Minimum of 5 years of experience as a software leader – combined with experience with agile practices, patterns, and techniques;
• Experience with the SAFe methodology;
• Experience in collaboration with off-shore teams;
• You are a Team player, Critical thinker, and great at problem-solving;
• Experience with Azure DevOps server would be an advantage;
• Excellent communication skills and proven ability to work on multiple organizational levels - combined with business fluency in Dutch and English;
• healthy dose of humor and a sense of perspective are must-haves.
In return, we offer you
• A young and strongly growing, globally operating company which is part of the bigger Philips organization.
• A crucial role in our software delivery factory. We are waiting for you to lead us and we will support you in your initiatives for improvement.
• We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
The Randstad companies are responsible for finding and contracting talent for project roles at Philips. If you are selected for a role you will be contracted by the broker or employed by a Randstad company, and will not be an employee of Philips.