Deployment Project manager/scrum master Value Proposition Creation
In this role, you have the opportunity to (= Summary of the role’s bigger purpose)
• Support businesses in making the transition to a world class marketing innovation process
You are responsible for (= Key roles & responsibilities)
• Formulating the project plan for each implementation, in consultation with the business and other parties concerned based on the requirements.
• Planning the resources to be used (quality, time, budget and information), delivering on the agreed quality standard.
• Definition of the risks of the program (costs, planning, etcetera) and develops scenarios to overcome these risks.
• Implementation and realization according to the project plan and the Standard Implementation Methodology (SIM).
• Reporting on the progress of the deployments with an agreed frequency on quality, status, time, and risks to senior management and to the program team.
• Preparation of the gate review meetings and works with the team to ensure all information is available to pass the planned project gates.
• Supporting the program manager in organizing and preparing the regular meetings with program team, deployment team, steerco.
You are a part of (= Team structure & place in the organization)
• Idea-to-Market Excellence, a business transformation program to implement world class innovation processes in all Philips Businesses, worldwide. You are part of a team responsible for the design and implementation of upstream and downstream marketing processes and methods in innovation. The team consist of 4 full time and many part time members from corporate functions and businesses. You report to the program manager.
• The main focus in 2018 is the implementation of Value Proposition Creation processes (upstream marketing in innovation) in the Health Systems (B2B) businesses and continuous improvement in the Personal Health (B2C) businesses.
• The team is a temporary structure, with highly level marketing and business professionals, working for external consultancy firms or internal corporate consultancy departments. All members have a passion for and a wealth of experience in international marketing and innovation.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience (= Requirements)
As the team is built from individuals, running their own implementation projects, there is a need for coordination and ‘glue’. We are looking for a hands-on project manager, preferably with experience in business transformation projects with a marketing or business background. Open and ‘learning’ mindset, eager to grow and develop new skills. Focus on delivering, but in teamwork, understands that success is created by facilitating the team rather than scoring and owning the results. Strong social skills to motivate the team (with a marketing and design background) and the businesses (the customer) to deliver on their commitments. Helping the team to plan realistically, chasing the deliverables with team-members and business representatives in a firm but friendly manner and ensuring sharing of best practices and standardization to gain efficiencies.
We are working in a Scrum-Agile way of working. Experience with and knowledge of ‘SAFE Agile’ is preferred.
Why should you join Philips?
Working for Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
Start date: Asap
Location: 1 day presence at HTC Eindhoven is required. Other days are flexible.
Please note you will be working on a global level, meaning some flexibility in work-time is needed to be able to attend calls planned in other time zones.
We are looking for someone who has strong operational skills. The content is already there, but it needs to be executed correctly.
Level; JG60-70 - Rate between 66 and 78 EUR