Product owner CRM
Product owner CRM, Department Digital Marketing & E-Commerce:
For one of our Digital programs we are looking for an experienced Product Owner. The program is building a multi-channel CRM capability on the Salesforce platform (Salesforce marketing cloud) including a global roll out.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for decomposing Epics, features into under stories, with inputs from business and architectural stakeholders.
• Serve as primary Product participant in Agile/Scrum sprint ceremonies
• Actively communicate with Stakeholders and remote teams regarding current and future development features
• Organizes product backlog, participates in agile process and proposes product feature
• Identify cross functional dependencies and work with other teams to sequence development work
• Provide mentorship and guidance to Jr. Product Owners and help assign work as needed
• Participates in detailed planning and prioritization of backlogs
• Regular co-ordination/working with designers/architects for grooming user stories
• Communicates internally to provide deep understanding of the product objectives
• Helps the team translate product concepts into user stories and other product deliverables
• Generates insights from data trends
• Addresses complexity through planning and analysis
• Promotes and maintains a positive work environment based on trust and respect
• 5+ years’ experience as business analyst or Product Owner
• 5+ years’ experience as a product owner in a Digital environment
• Deep Familiarity of Agile/Scrum. Experience with Scrum methodology in a Product Owner
• Ability to collaborate with and achieve actionable results through others
• Affinity/experience with CRM and Salesforce Marketing Cloud
• Pro-actively coach team members and associated product owners in the program on the Agile/Scrum ways of working.
• Capability to interact with all levels of the organization to conduct a collaborative session for feature and user story refinement