Create and Update existing learning materials for major PIO deployment programs as per standard PU templates with input from SME/BPE from the business units. Ensures high quality Learning Needs Analysis with all stakeholders based on Business Needs Analysis provided. After the investment has been approved, the Learning Consultant is responsible for the end to end design of the learning solution, working with partners across Philips University, vendor organizations and PPS. Learning design is the key focus of the role with project management, quality assurance, customer satisfaction and continuous improvement as key enablers of delivering effective and impactful learning solutions within cost and time targets.
1. Manage or handle part of the E2E design, development and deployment of programs in line with planned budget, resources and timelines, working effectively with partners in development, Enablement and Activation (E&A) and Philips People Services (PPS)
2. Responsible for effective and high quality learning experiences that meet the impact they are designed to have
3. Participate or lead in internal capability-building initiatives and university-wide improvement projects
4. Assist Learning Business Partner (LBP) with creating the business case for learning in consultation with business stakeholders
5. Shape university-wide learning standards and quality assurance
Customer focus: Uses deep listening and personal learning insights to understand stakeholder, business and performance needs and consult on learning solutions. Operational Excellence: Can continuously raise the bar in learning by challenging based on understanding the needs against our strategic direction.
Commercial Acumen: Can perform the learning intake to meet customer needs while managing all projects within targets of time and budget.
Stakeholder Management: Can effectively identify key stakeholders and manage them such that might be expected from a true learning expert and a business partner. Communication: Has strong verbal and written skills and am recognized as an effective communicator.
Team Player: Can collaborate in an effective way in a global environment.
Education & Experience
- Master’s degree, or equivalent ideally in Human Resources Development, Organizational Development, Organizational Learning, Adult Education, Educational Science and Technology, Organizational Behavior or related field (such as psychology or teaching)
- PMI/Agile training
- Has relevant work experience ? 5 years in learning design and development, supporting and coordinating learning delivery related processes
- Project management experience