Together with a project team, the Tool engineer specifies and implements production systems for mass manufacturing and as technical specialist. The Tool engineer is responsible for the process and tool. Has skills to assemble and de-assemble high complexity tools. Problem solving when process and tool are deviating.
Takes care that production systems are performing against product and production requirements.
Embraces the lean philosophy in daily work.
Your main responsibilities as Tool Engineer NPI are:
• Generate innovative design solutions of tools
• Can evaluate concept designs of tools based on process and product requirements
• Can Specify and make quotations of design and tool.
• Debugging/problem solving of tools
• Perform testing with tool and equipment
• Makes analysis of created data
• Write maintenance instruction for the tools
• Train operators and maintenance engineers
• Support production in case of malfunction of processes and tools
NPI develops & realizes world class industrialization solutions with passion for Shavers, Grooming and other CL products. NPI plans and implements integral architecture for product, process and supply chain to improve cost agility, time to volume & sustainability
NPI develops partnerships (Turn Key suppliers) to speed up innovation and use their knowledge & state of the art technologies resulting in fast & smooth product launches.
Implementing robust sustainable processes and equipment by applying Standard Work Industrialization and DFSS result in fast & smooth product launches.
Apply Simply Philips principals in everything we do:
By strong and competent teams:
Manage competences (e.g. training & job rotation)
Attract and develop divers talent
Apply knowledge management
We are looking for
• Bachelor Degree in Mechanics technology
• Experience in the field of design and tools
• Experience with design methods
• Six Sigma Trained (Green Belt)
• Excellent analytical and conceptual skills
• Decisive, result driven and creative team player
• Can work autonomously and in teams
Netherlands – Drachten