Test and Verification Engineer
As a Test & Verification Engineer, you will work with development teams working on new product functions providing competitive advantage to our Homecare product propositions! You will work independently and serve multiple project teams. Your challenge will be to develop and execute verifications of product prototypes and engineering series, timely and accurately.
Join our success!
You are responsible for
- Carrying out performance and quality verification testing according to test protocols and agreed timing;
- Setting up reliability testing according to test protocols;
- Development and maintenance of test protocols;
- Generation and maintenance of work instructions in case test protocols are described in norms / regulations
- Documentation and reporting of test results;
- Storage of maintenance of tested appliances stock;
- Work operational planning of test activities and communication to the projects teams as well as functional management;
- Control and understanding of the factors influencing measurement reliability and measurement errors;
- Contribution to project teams with respect to observations during testing
You are a part of One of Philips' most successful teams, with a growth that manages to over-deliver time after time. Our dynamic team consist of over 60 engineers and is responsible for complete cycle of product development such as product and consumer research, pre-development, mechanical and electrical engineering, project management and realization.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Engineering background: MBO / HBO level education in technical domain, for example
- Mechanical, Electrical Engineering, or similar major;
- Experience in a similar job profile, for example in production, logistics, quality control, service for at least 2 years;
- DfSS knowledge; basic level of descriptive statistics; Green Belt is a plus;
- Able to self-organize your own work activities in line with agreed planning and work independently;
- Hands-on approach and skills to tinker when last moment repairs of functional prototypes are required;
- Drive for quality yet with pragmatic and "can do" positive approach to a dynamic environment;
- Good communication skills in English both verbal and written;
- A great deal of self-discipline, focus on tasks, not 8-17hr mentality.