Key elements are:
• Taking the responsibility and ownership to declare the level of quality of the released system.
• Be the bridge between verification on one side and quality on the other side.
• Review product requirements and designs from a test point of view and to liaise with the relevant designer for this. •
• Define test plan / planning.
• Review Master Test (Release) Plan / Test Plan and implement strategy defined.
• Review of Requirement and Design documents from test point of view.
• Develop, execute and archive objective, reproducible and maintainable test designs and test cases/scripts (for system integration, functional and non-functional tests), based on a risk-based strategy, by using test design methods, techniques and tools.
• Analyze, interpret and report test results for unit and integration, verification, validation and release purposes.
• Provide (pro-actively) feedback to development and system design, other system test domains and validation based upon experiences gained.
Know-how & Skills:
• ISEB/ISTQB Foundation level knowledge of Test Engineering profession.
• Knowledge on the test processes, strategies & techniques.
• Can apply FMEA.
• Basic understanding of mechanical, electronic and software development.
• Has understanding of UML models, with respect to testing.
• Basic level of protocol/networking knowledge.
• Understanding of test tools and project management tools.
• Has the ability to apply automated test equipment.
• Can apply automated testing (write & maintain scripts).
• Knows how to participate in Reviews from test viewpoint.
• Knows how to write proper Problem Reports (IEEE Based).
• Quality & Regulatory insight.
• Enforces test approach within development
• At least 3-5 year in development and testing is required.
• Agile/Lean / DevOps / Continuous integration / continuous testing / test automation
• Analytical and conceptual skills.
• Takes personal ownership for own deliverables in terms of content, quality and time.
• Feels committed to agreed team deliverables.
• Leadership skills.