Supplier Quality Engineer
Supplier Quality Engineer (Contract)
Duration: At least 1 year
Budget range: €3.500- 4900 per month
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
You will be responsible for achieving a state of high quality performance at our Supplier partners and pursuing continuous quality improvement through the application of Quality Engineering practices on Philips products/parts/services procured from suppliers throughout the product lifecycle including sustaining change management.
In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better.
Looking at the challenges the world is facing today, Philips’ purpose has never been more relevant. So, whatever your role, if you share our passion for helping others, you’ll be working towards creating a better and fairer future for all.
When you choose to work at Philips you’ll work on life-changing projects; and contribute to innovative health technologies and solutions that improve billions of lives around the world.
You will be responsible for:
- Accountable for making Additions/Changes/Deletion to Approved Supplier List
- Supplier Quality Agreement negotiation
- Analysis of defects for determining if supplier caused and then notified
- Supplier Quality Notifications and Supplier Corrective Action Requests (SCARs)
- Drive APQP Plan development, execution, monitoring and control as part of Sustaining Changes
- Execute Supplier performance monitoring, reporting, improvement and development activities
- Conduct Supplier quality risk assessment and mitigation activities
- Assess and coordinate Supplier Change Requests
- Supplier Quality Audit Effectiveness (% on time, complete, % probation after Audit)
- Follow up and resolution of supplier caused product recall/FCO
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
You are required to demonstrate the following Know-How:
- Applies technical and soft skills as a seasoned professional
- Interacts often with other internal functions and external partners at a level up
- Provides detailed guidance to others periodically
- Focus of influence primarily within own function
- Works on assignments of high complexity where analysis of situations/data requires evaluation of new factors
- Applies judgement in selecting methods and techniques
- Resolves problems independently
- Receives little to no guidance on routine work, general guidance on new assignments
- Works on assignments of moderate scope and with accountability for functional impact
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a customer-first attitude and the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering science or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years of related engineering experience (medical device or regulated industry preferred)
- Wide-ranging experience within an engineering function
- Well versed in Quality Engineering and Continuous Improvement techniques
- Direct working relationships with suppliers
- Direct shop-floor production engineering sustaining experience preferred
In return, we offer you:
For this project, you’ll work for Philips and become a contract or permanent employee of YACHT (a Randstad company). As a contractor at Philips you'll enjoy cutting-edge challenges and unexpected experiences that make you a more in-demand professional. And as a YACHT employee, you can expect to receive ongoing support with your personal development and future prospects.
YACHT provides all employees with a range of benefits, including pension, social security payments and potential to earn a quarterly bonus as well as a mobile and travel allowance.
Why work on a project at Philips?
If you’re looking for meaningful work and a chance to tackle complex challenges, broaden your skills and expertise and become an even more sought after professional, you’ll find all that and more with project work at Philips.
The Randstad companies are responsible for finding talent to provide services at Philips. If you are selected to provide services for Philips, you will be employed by Randstad and will not be an employee of Philips.