Subject Matter Expert Value Proposition Creation
In this role, you have the opportunity to (= Summary of the role’s bigger purpose)
• Support businesses in making the transition to a world class marketing innovation process
You are responsible for (= Key roles & responsibilities)
• Engaging with pre-assigned businesses to build the capability of Value Proposition Creation in selected businesses, by implementing predefined processes, tools and ways of working.
• (Co) facilitating trainings and workshops and coach project teams to build the capability to the agreed level.
• Formulating the project plan for each implementation, in consultation with the business and other parties concerned based on the requirements.
• Implementation and realization according to the project plan and the Standard Implementation Methodology (SIM).
• Reporting on the progress of the deployments with an agreed frequency on quality, status, time, and risks to senior management and to the program team.
• Preparation of the gate review meetings and works with the team to ensure all information is available to pass the planned project gates.
You are a part of (= Team structure & place in the organization)
• Idea-to-Market Excellence, a business transformation program to implement world class innovation processes in all Philips Businesses, worldwide. You are part of a team responsible for the design and implementation of upstream and downstream marketing processes and methods in innovation. The team consist of 4 full time and many part time members from corporate functions and businesses. You report to the program manager.
• The main focus in 2018 is the implementation of Value Proposition Creation processes (upstream marketing in innovation) in the Health Systems (B2B) businesses and continuous improvement in the Personal Health (B2C) businesses.
• The team is a temporary structure, with highly level marketing and business professionals, working for external consultancy firms or internal corporate consultancy departments. All members have a passion for and a wealth of experience in international marketing and innovation.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience (= Requirements)
We are looking for a seasoned expert in B2B upstream marketing (Product management or Marketing Strategy) preferably with experience in business transformation projects and change management in large organizations in the marketing or business functions. Experience in value proposition creation and business model innovation is required, experience in a healthcare business is strongly preferred.
Experience in facilitating workshops and trainings. Focus on delivering, but in teamwork, understands that success is created by facilitating the team rather than scoring and owning the results yourself.
Project management skills to ensure all commitments on deliverables and timings are met. Strong social skills to coach and motivate the team in the businesses (with a marketing and innovation background) to deliver on mutual commitments. Helping the team to plan realistically, chasing the deliverables with team-members and business representatives in a firm but friendly manner and ensuring sharing of best practices and standardization to gain efficiencies.
Why should you join Philips?
Working for Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
Start date; July 1st 2018
End date: December 31st 2018
Level; sr. 70 JG - Max hourly budget is 90 EUR