Sr. Supplier Performance Manager - Philips Health Systems (Freelance)
This exciting role is a great opportunity for a supply chain professional with 2-5 years of experience supplier performance management. You will have an important role in managing a set of suppliers and balancing the correct levels of inventory to ensure product availability in the various factories in Best. Additionally, you will be representing the team in cross functional activities
You are responsible for
As Supplier Performance Manager you partner across the supply chain to ensure material availability for a defined set of suppliers while minimizing both inventory and excess & obsolete stock.
Your responsibilities are to:
- Ensure sufficient supply of materials according to production requirements
- Manage inventory levels to stay withi agreed targets (LSL and USL) for supplier managed and owned inventory (SMI/SMOI)
- Place and track Purchase Orders (POs)
- Follow up on deliveries and monitor supplier delivery performance (VMI/CLIP)Process rejects in the factory and ensure swift turn-around.
- Connect to and manage different stakeholders in the supply chain (planning, production, suppliers, R&D, etc) to ensure material availability
- Prepare, support and drive the Daily Management operating rhythm of the factory and monthly Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) meetings
- Perform and report on supplier reviews, e.g .monthly performance review (MPR), Business Review Meeting (BRM)
- Excellent relationship management both internally and externally
- Pro-actively drive supply chain improvements
- You will lead the process to agree and formalize the Logistics Performance Agreement together with key supplier and internal stakeholders
- Support supplier transfer activities
You are a part of
You will be working in the Operational Material Management (OMM) team of Best, within Philips Health Systems. This team consists of Operational Buyers, Supplier Performance Managers and End-Of-Life Analysts.
You report into the OMM procurement manager. You work closely together with this team, but also Procurement Engineers from the business unit and Supplier Account Managers and last-but-not least with the many suppliers of Factory Best.
In return, we offer you
A challenging environment that will allow you to prove your strengths in buying, inventory balancing and relationship management. The opportunity to shape and grow your career will be in your own hands as you master the supply planning and drive improvements in this area. Philips has earned a worldwide reputation for
developing advanced solutions that meet patients? needs, and we will support and facilitate your path to create the next breakthrough.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Master degree in the field of Supply Chain management
- Good analytical skills and highly proficient in excel, good knowledge of SAP is a plus
- Experience with a dynamic and highly technological supply chain is a plus
- Self-starting, pro-active, make-it-happen mentality, don?t give up before committed task is done, able to get things done from people,
- Detail oriented, analytic and problem solving skills
- Lean experience is considered a plus
- A good communicator on different organizational levels in both English and Dutch