Sr. Product manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Define business opportunities based on customer insights and translate them into winning value propositions. You own portfolio, product and claims roadmaps and defines commercial specifications for the required products, being co-responsible for the realization and proper introduction and activation of these products in the market.
You are responsible for
Marketing activities for Services including definition of the strategy and its enablers
Alignment, market introduction and activation with key markets globally.
Value proposition development based on customer insights including Health Economics for lead markets
Porftolio, product claims roadmaps
Business case pricing (price setting) and margin optimization
Channel strategy for the services portfolio
Lifecycle management and market readiness as part of PDLM and ensure completion of appropriate deliverables (feature descriptions, value propositions, costing/pricing/quoting materials etc).P for Product and/or Solutions development of the business case to support new value creation
Obtain customer and market feedback to further drive the Trade partner services roadmap
Collect, analyze and estimate market size, opportunity funnel, sales volumes, growth trends and margin performance to project future trends and develop appropriate market approaches
Formulate regional field marketing strategy for service introductions by setting objectives that improve Awareness, Adoption, Advocacy and NPS of our Services & Solutions
Collaborate with the Product Managers through feedback into the value proposition creation, product development and launch to maximize the commercial success of the offerings
Identify competitive moves in collaboration with the market Business Marketing and Solutions and supported by Insights and Analytics.
You are part of
The services portfolio marketing team, responsible for our global Services portfolio. You will work in a highly motivated team and predominantly work with stakeholders in markets and business across the globe. Centrally you will work with the multi-cultural marketing team consisting of product managers, program managers and performance managers. The team operates in an open atmosphere and is characterized by a self-starting mentality and creating your own focus areas after consulting with the various stakeholders.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum Master Degree 5 years of industry experience with focus in (product/service) marketing
- Demonstrated experience creating and managing Product portfolio
- Knowledge of Healthcare and Services market dynamics
- Experience in marketing technology, healthcare or medtech products or solutions
- Strong project management and organization skills, preferably LEAN (e.g. Daily Management, PRIDE)Ability to work effectively with senior executives
- Ability to collaborate effectively with global teams located around the world
- Experience in high-tech, healthcare/med-tech solutions businesses in B2B / B2C environments
- Experience in all aspects of Marketing including market insights, value proposition generation, pricing, communications, channel management and planning
- Knowledge of marketing processes, strategic planning and budgeting -Requires in depth knowledge of the functional area, business strategies and the company.