Sr. MI&A‚ Experimenter (Freelance)
In this role, you have the opportunity to research, develop and grow new business propositions. This is a dynamic role that combines marketing, research, digital experimentation in a test and learn environment. You will be working in an innovation team together with designers, developers and analysts to validate and scale value propositions across different product categories. You proactively implement digital experimentation & optimisation in order to find consumer insights and optimize consumer experience. You will need to be dynamic by nature, want to explore the unknown and have an eye for commercial opportunities. You need to work across silos in the organization, be comfortable to work with different stakeholders of all levels and you need to be able to make things happen. This is a hands-on job but with a focus on big strategic priorities.
You are responsible for
You are the go to person for all digital experiments related to the Digital & E-Commerce Innovation Team as well as Services & Solutions within the businesses:
- Lead marketing research and experiment initiatives in innovation projects across different businesses
- Drive projects on an agile way through a defined new business model process from one gate to another, from shaping consumer decision journeys to a validated profitable value proposition.
- Ensure we use digital experiments for the right purpose, be critical on the briefings and prepare the experiments with the project team based upon the brief and connect to the scrum teams on detailed planning.
- Connect the dots from the digital experiment to come up with meaningful insights, ready for decision making and record the learnings with owner
- Roadmap co-defining, creating user stories and keeping them up to date over time to drive for winning propositions
- Work with different teams to plan, activate and analyse media activation in order to drive growth and gain audience insights.
- Brief, review and optimize content deliverables such as landing pages, social media assets or research stimulus materials.
- Ensure further development of the digital experiments methodology in terms of set-up, benchmarking, reporting, significant differences, identifying target consumers / audiences
- Drive the implementation of experimentation tools to the MI&A community
- Further standardize the process of digital experiments with the digital marketing & E Commerce team (roles & responsibilities)
You are part of
The Marketing Insights & Analytics team located in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. The team house a diverse and lively group of specialists across various Insights & Analytics disciplines as brand & experience, competitor, proposition & communication insights and marketing data analytics. As a team we work closely together to drive a consumer insight driven mindset as the starting point for our marketing strategy and planning activities. This is a passionate and dedicated team with an entrepreneurial spirit in which your views will be encouraged and your growth will be fostered. You will report to the Global Proposition Insights Leader.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- BSc/MSc degree in marketing, business or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5-10 years of working experience in a consumer focused, matrixed, international environment, preferably within consumer goods, online services, e-commerce or mobile applications
- High level of expertise in technical knowledge on emerging digital techniques, tools and platforms (social, search, web analytics) that can generate consumer & audience insights or be leveraged for experimentation
- Experience in growth hacking and other digital marketing channels - SEO, display advertising and social marketing
- You love analyzing digital data to gather insights and build a story - whether it is experiment results or product analytics
- Proactive and eager to learn and collaborative by nature, building bridges across the different disciplines and functions
- You infuse the voice of the customer into a culture that thrives on consumer and customer understanding
In return, we offer you
We believe: We're strong only when you are. We understand that work is only one part of your life. It's why we offer a variety of innovative benefits and health programs to help you strong mentally and physically as you perform at work, and also manage life's unexpected moments.