Software Verification Designer (Contract)
Software Verification Designer for FORS viewing software
This role is not available for freelancers.
Summary of the Assignment
We’re looking for an eager and driven software verification designer who can take the lead in the verification of the FORS viewing software module.
Do you want to accelerate innovation and improve the quality of new healthcare products that matter?
Do you believe that healthcare needs to be revolutionized and that a combination of connected consumer propositions and medical devices will drive that revolution?
Do you want to help define the future of healthcare by developing first-of-a-kind high-quality solutions that have a positive impact on people’s health?
Within the Application Software group as part of the Electronic Systems and IoT department, we are looking for an enthusiastic Verification Designer who will work together with the existing teams on verification of the Viewing software module for current and future Philips FORS solutions.
As a Verification Designer you are responsible for:
• Drive and deploy test automation during development, reaching from code-level up to and including module level tests.
• Automate complex and time-intensive test protocols.
• Creating a verification test plan and choosing the correct test approach
• Together with requirement and system design, create the related test designs and test protocols.
• Creating verification test cases, execute them and create the required reports.
• Contribute to improvements in test ware, supporting tools, and design verification progress.
• Plan the test activities, execute the plan, record test results, and report the test activities.
• Working with a focus on consumer needs and technological competitiveness, keeping an eye on overall quality in general and testability of resulting requirements in particular.
Your team will work according to the agile principles on the highly innovative, first-of-a-kind FORS propositions that are new within Philips, so an entrepreneurial mindset is an advantage. Together with your team, you will strive for continuous improvement of deliverables, your way of working, and yourself. The world doesn’t run from 9 to 5, so flexible working hours can be combined with a healthy work-life balance. Colleagues will challenge and coach you and you should willingly return the favor.
We offer the opportunity to play a key role in achieving Philips’ ambitions with digitally connected products and to truly contribute to the way our innovations improve the health and well-being of our customers. We invite you to be part of a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for personal development.
We are looking for
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in integration and verification of medical product software in an agile environment
• You are an ISEB/ISTQB Foundation or TMap certified tester
• Proven track record in end-to-end system test automation
• Highly proactive and self-propelling attitude
• Proven track record with development methodologies like Agile/Scrum
• Experience in C# .NET, Windows 10 (IoT)
Knowledge/experience in the following areas is preferable:
• experience with verification of medical device software
• Knowledge of NUnit and Moq is preferable.
• Knowledge of IEC 62304
This role will appeal to you if you ….
• Are curious, open, and feel at home in a dynamic environment
• Have an affinity with innovative development projects and feel comfortable with relatively vague requirements
The Randstad companies are responsible for finding and contracting talent for project roles at Philips. If you are selected for a role you will be contracted by the broker or employed by a Randstad company, and will not be an employee of Philips.