Software/subsystem tester using Gherkin
Within the Mechatronics SW department of Philips healthcare iGT Systems we create the motion control software for cardio/vascular X-ray systems. This software consists of the low level control for the robots as well as the application and field service software on top of that. The main challenge in such a medial environment is to combine (high speed) motion with safety for the patient and the operator.
The project consists of multidisciplinary team that works together with electronics, mechanics, system test and stakeholders. The projects contain maintenance and new development. The sw team is working in a scrum setup.
Your work will consist of creating test scripts, performing manual test cases and guiding sw designers/engineers in creating module and unit test scripts.
We are looking for:
• An experienced software/subsystem tester with extensive experience with Gherkin/cucumber
• Experience in big software projects is a must
• An energizing team player with good communication skills
• Is quality driven
• Experience in medical domain is an advantage
• Experience in mechatronics domain is an advantage
• Software programming skills (e.g. C++) is an advantage