Do you want to work on new service models for Philips’ Beauty Business? As a Service Designer, you represent the voice of the consumer throughout the development process, to ensure that our services make a meaningful difference to consumers’ lives. You will working closely together with Marketing and Development.
• Support the development of new service models for our Beauty products which enable women to experience.
• Support in defining and executing experiments for our services
• You reach out to women in our service and collect feedback directly, or indirectly, via the right analytic tools and surveys to prove hypotheses and make tangible suggestions to improve the service.
• You develop new ways to provide consumer service for our Beauty propositions (e.g. Lumea), like chatbots etc. You test and improve this service as we launch.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an eager, self-driving Service Designer/Researcher. The ideal candidate has a great sense of empathy for the journey of our customers, both before and after purchase. Our challenges in our project are very diverse and therefore we need a person with a broad skill set. Comfortable to pro-actively reach out to women to talk about their needs and wishes and can put those learnings into actionable experiments or service improvements. You are data driven and rely on both qualitative insights, as well as analytics and statistics, to continuously improve our new services. We like to keep our experiments and iterations short but sweet – working in small steps to continuously improve along the way.
Ideally you have a Master degree in Service Design, Human Technology Interaction, User Experience Design, Industrial Design Engineering or other engineering discipline AND relevant experience in Consumer Research and / or Marketing. You have applied a range of UX / UI / consumer research / Service design methods, tools and processes and know the ins and outs of each. You are digital savvy.
• Passionate and driven to fully serve the customer and always outperform competition. Always looking for perfection with attention for details.
• Passionate about creating services that truly address consumer needs and delight our consumers.
• Conceptual, data driven, analytically strong and at the same time pragmatic and hands-on.
• A strong team player. You are an excellent communicator and motivator, skilled in managing interpersonal processes.
• Courageous and smart thinker, able to continuously challenge the status quo, with a strong desire to improve organizational effectiveness structurally.
Philips Personal Health delivers lifestyle solutions for personal well-being. Our brand promise is Innovation & You. We aim to develop innovations that make a meaningful difference to people’s lives. The sector builds on a deep understanding of people’s needs and aspirations to create innovations that help consumers achieve their lifestyle ambitions.
Innovation Site Eindhoven is part of Innovation & Development (I&D) of Personal Health. It focuses on the development of medical and non-medical lifestyle products and services in the areas of Mother & Child Care, Beauty and Home Monitoring. The site is responsible for the development and realization of new propositions. Innovation Site Eindhoven is looking at a very challenging growth task to bring more new ideas, and increasingly digital innovations and services, to the global market. At Innovation Site Eindhoven, improving well-being is our passion, creating awesome consumer experiences through real-life solutions, bringing value to Philips. We are an honest and inspirational team, daring to be different.
A key department in this site is Product Research and Consumer Care. This function represents the Voice of the Consumer in our Innovation & Development activities. It drives the translation of powerful insights into products and services that delight customers better than competition and live up to Philips’ brand promise of Innovation & You. The influence of the department spans from insight generation, value proposition creation, solution development to market launch and forms a main link between I&D and the business. You will work in a team of UX Researchers, Product Researchers and Consumer Care experts.
The project team and activities are divided across Amsterdam and Eindhoven, requiring to be present 1-2 days per week in Amsterdam and 1-2 days per week in Eindhoven.