Senior System test engineer BIU IGT Systems - Philips Healthcare
You are working in a multi-discipline project team with the assignment to prove together with colleague testers that the system requirements for a new X-ray system release are covered. In this project team you can take the initiative to apply your test capabilities, medical domain knowledge and input from other disciplines (development, validation, application, marketing), to determine the test approach for your topic. Your contribution is essential in verifying and releasing the various system configurations.
Your responsibilities within this Senior System test role will include:
• Review Master Test Plan and implement the defined test strategy.
• Review of Requirement and Design documents from test point of view.
• Develop, execute and archive objective, reproducible and maintainable test designs and test protocols (e.g. test cases/scripts), based on a risk-based strategy, by using test design methods, techniques and tools (ISTQB).as well as knowledge of regulatory rules (e.g. FDA, ISO)
• Analyze, interpret and report test results for both system integration and verification purposes.
• Provide (pro-actively) feedback to development and system design based upon experiences gained.
• Contribute to design verification process improvements.
• Set up and maintain a strong relationship with development, validation, service and manufacturing stakeholders and to manage their perception.
You will be part of the Business Unit Image Guided Therapy (IGT) systems within Philips Healthcare. This Business Unit is responsible for marketing, service, development and manufacturing of IGT systems used in the area of cardiac and vascular medical diagnosis and intervention. The customers are hospitals and their medical specialists. You have more than 10 colleagues and you are a team member in new product development projects that are typically larger than 20 man-years and contain software, (digital) electronics and mechatronics components.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore!
We are looking for
• Someone with good people management skills and has experience in working in a project team • Someone with proven ISEB/ISTQB Foundation level knowledge.
• Someone with a strong quality drive and has the ability to handle cultural differences and foreign development teams (multi-site development/testing).
• Someone, who is pro-active and wants to learn, but also has an eye for further improvements
• Someone looking for growth in his/her test management skills, ramping up to a test lead in a project or test manager, taking up the test accountability.
• Someone with knowledge on the test processes, strategies & techniques as well as regulatory rules.
• Someone with preferable knowledge of the Cardio/Vascular medical domain knowledge of the specific area in which he/she is testing.