Job title: Search & Web Analyst
Start date: Asap
Period: 6 months with possible extension
Reason for hiring: replacement
Level; JG 70 - med/sr. - max rate 90 EUR
Please find description below:
Search & Web Analyst
Key Areas of Responsibility
• The analyst has a combined role to both look back and forward in the data the websites generate.
• The analyst is responsible for website/search KPI management and in that sense looks back at data and analyzes how the sites perform against target.
• The analyst takes a leading and proactive role in advising in the right KPIs and targets.
• Secondly, the analyst takes a 'growth hacking' role to use all available tools (process mining, clickstream tool, surveys etc), data and research to do predictive analytics, provide insights and hypotheses, to help generate ideas for improvement for both standing web platforms & running campaigns.
• The analyst undertakes an analysis of the various factors that influence the set KPI for the campaign. The analyst deep dives when needed to identify root cause for performance fluctuations and present back to KPI owner.
• The analyst studies patterns and trends relating to the defined campaign digital eco system as well as beyond
• The analyst turns data into insights to all relevant stakeholders and track improvements
• The analyst sets up reporting functions and dashboards to monitor important data such as unique visitors, acquisition, cross-selling, customer-relations management and customer self-service
Knowledge & Critical Experiences
• A Business Analyst with a proven track record;
• Somebody who is used to work within a big matrix organization;
• At least 5+ years of working experience, preferably in a B2B/B2C combined environment;
• Proven experience in a campaign optimization context
• A highly organized, technically-minded and excellent communicator as you transform complicated charts of online data into valuable information for your employer;
• You are capable of translating numerical data into business insights and present this to a diverse audience;
• Somebody with knowledgeable about the latest web analytics software, qualitative analysis tools (heatmapping for instance), web developments (e.g AMP) and search engine rules (SEO/SEA).
• Somebody who is innovative and critical at the same time;
• A person who is autonomous, yet cooperative;
• From nature you are business oriented and eager to deliver the best service;
• Fluently in English (written and verbal);
• Somebody with knowledge about and experience with: Adobe Analytics, Ad-hoc, Amazon Vendor Central, DoubleClick (DCM/DS), AdWords.
Nice to have: knowledge about SQL, Excel, Qliksense, Mouseflow, Process Mining applications
The analyst reports into the Search & Web leads and will further closely work together with the optimization team and other business stakeholders across Business Groups and Markets.