SAP PS FI/CO Consultant
For the world-wide R&D (Idea-to-Market) businesses at Royal Philips, a global program is running which enables the businesses to plan/track innovation projects and resources with full transparency, utilizing a single-source-of-truth, dataset and deploys standardized innovation processes across Philips.
The various IT tools provide functionality such as project planning, time writing, resource management and project cost management.
Short role description:
For a global program deployment in the Philips I2M/R&D domain, we are looking for a SAP (deployment) consultant/Business Analyst. The consultant will advise and drive the R&D finance community on adequate use of the SAP-PS, SAP-FI-AA and SAP-MM-PUR modules and will assist and train the R&D community in the new end-to-end process. The SAP-PS FI/CO consultant is also able to drive and prescribe the SAP PS and FI/CO modules configuration, so that IT operations teams can implement this accordingly.
- Detailed SAP-PS module knowledge is required
- General SAP FI/CO knowledge is required
- General SAP FI-AA knowledge is required
- Finance process knowledge is required
- General SAP-MM-PUR knowledge is a pre
- Knowledge of IDOCS is a pre
- Knowledge of ABAP is a pre
- Knowledge of project management processes is a pre
- Knowledge of CA PPM (Clarity) is a pre
Other characteristics of the role:
- Consultant will be part of global team, and needs to be flexible with respect to working hours.
- Consultant should be willing to travel (~10%).
- Consultant should be able to drive project implementations by using various change management scenarios
The bandwidth for this junior role grade 60 rate is € 57,50 - €68,50