QA Engineer (Randstad Contingent Worker)
Actual Job Title: QA Engineer II
This role is onsite at the Menlo Park, CA location.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
Become the next key contributor in quality assurance supporting the Philips Image Guided Therapy team.
You will be responsible for:
- Assist in the establishment of quality acceptance criteria and activities including but not limited to incoming, in-process and final inspection
- Participate as Material Review Board member and assist in investigation and disposition of non-conforming materials.
- Manage and/or participate in CAPA investigations as required
- Trackwise or equivalent database documentation
- Work with manufacturing on change control activities of documents, drawings, and procedures
- Collaborate with design quality and engineering personnel to determine critical part features and review manufacturability of design
- Ensure compliance to internal QMS documentation
- Provide input into Process Validation activities
- Oversee/Coordinate internal rework activities
- Support maintenance of process FMEAs
- Support Incoming Quality Inspection activities, including review and approval of IQC documents.
- Participate in Quality Management Review meetings
- Assist in Quality Audits, internal and external
- Assist in maintaining Quality Metrics and KPI’s to support IGTD and ISC requests
- Development/maintenance for Quality Management Reviews
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent degree
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in a quality production environment in the medical devices industry- with strong knowledge of NCMR and CAPA management.
- Ability to effectively interface and communicate with multiple constituents, including senior management, customers, consultants, vendors, and employees of all level
- Ability to work collaboratively with peers and team members
- Strongly demonstrated written and verbal communication and presentation skills to all levels of an organization
- Refined multi-tasking and time management skills
- Ability to consistently balance sense of urgency with diplomacy/empathy
- Ability to make decisions and execute directives
- Strongly demonstrated attention to detail
- Demonstrated proficiency with common MS office programs (Outlook, SharePoint, Word, Excel, PowerPoint,)
- Familiar with PLM systems such as Windchill, Agile, etc.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple detail-oriented projects
- Team builder, self-starter, organized, analytical and decisive
- Ability to be hands on, working with basic metrology equipment
You will be a part of:
An organization that believes what you do every day can contribute to the innovative health technologies and solutions we develop that make a positive impact on billions of people every year. Including you. Because you will find when you work at Philips that your professional and personal lives often intersect in unexpected and fulfilling ways. It is our mission to improve people’s lives through meaningful innovation and we want you to play a central role in this by leading teams, driving projects, thinking strategically and inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
In return, we offer you:
Philips welcomes you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore and grow.
Quality is on the top of Philips leadership agenda and that means you have the unique opportunity to come in and have a recognized voice to drive and witness exciting, transformational changes. You will be empowered to drive high quality, groundbreaking innovations with a globally recognized, premium brand behind you. And when you are successful in this role you will have an array of diverse career opportunities open to you – across different functional areas, product lines, business groups and/or geographies. That is a commitment Philips Quality Leadership team has made and stands by.
Why work on a project at Philips?
If you’re looking for meaningful work and a chance to tackle complex challenges, broaden your skills and expertise and become an even more sought after professional, you’ll find all that and more with project work at Philips.
The Randstad companies are responsible for finding talent to provide services at Philips. If you are selected to provide services for Philips, you will be employed by Randstad and will not be an employee of Philips.