QA Engineer - Technical Consultant
TECHNICAL Consultant REMOTE ANYWHERE***
This job will spend 85% of the time customer facing, 15% of the time on required analytics and other supporting tasks as outlined below. To improve the efficiency and effectiveness of Philips customers in providing imaging care to populations and patients and to contribute to the growth of Philips Healthcare Services within relevant Market Group.
Responsible for delivering technical services to Philips customers primarily in the area of clinical and business process improvement and high-cost populations including the use of data analytics to measure system performance. Collaborate with others to support the development of partnerships and managed equipment services contracts. In this role the technical consultant will only be expected to travel only in unconventional circumstances without would be less than %5
Technical Consultant – Cardiology Informatics
The Philips Technical Consultant is critical to gain confidence and trust with their expertise and capabilities in this highly visible customer facing role. The Technical Consultant with their product specific expertise works collaboratively to ensure a fully operational, highly interoperable solution is provided to our customers. The Technical Consultant will join the team as a subject matter expert to review the proposed architecture and ensure the solution is fully vetted and support implementation, migrations and activities as required. This professional is accountable for measuring solution performance and ensuring system requirements are met and maintained with future environment changes. The Technical Consultant collects and disseminates required technical information and orchestrates Philips' resources across the Philips product teams to ensure delivery success.
Each product has an implementation team including a Technical Consultant unique for that product. Each of the Technical Consultant(s) work with the Project Manager to ensure services purchased by the customer and identified in the statement of work (SoW) document are fully implemented within the given constraints.
The Technical Consultant partners with the implementation team, and leads resolution if escalations arise during implementations. They are the one point of contact to the customer through implementation completion and hand off to the Philips assigned Technical Support Engineer, acting as the Technical Lead/Point of contact.
The Technical Consultant is responsible for:
• Leading large-scale enterprise level multi-quarter implementations.
• Expansive depth of healthcare workflow and breadth of IT disciplines.
• Exceptional communications skills, with the ability to coordinate or communicate highly complex systems and their interoperability internally and externally.
• Exceptional ability to engage and develop solid relationship with the customer and act as a trusted advisor.
You are responsible for:
• Collect data to determine appropriate system workflows.
• Perform all pre work required to minimize service interruption.
• Collaborate with Philips and customer IT resources to recommend clear network strategies.
• Troubleshoot general system configuration at both the platform and application levels.
• Technical liaison/support for customer calls with project manager.
• Research defects listed in release notes and collaborate with engineering to determine impact based on customer requirements.
• Provide guidance on data migration strategies.
• Collaborate with other technical resources to advise project manager on risk mitigation.
• Identify process improvement opportunities to deliver the product and services to the field more efficiently and effectively.
• Stay abreast of changes to hardware and software solutions.
• Understanding the deliverables and Statement of Work.
• Understands Customer environment, mitigates technical risks and contingencies.
• Thoroughly documents all site changes that are not part of the upgrade process.
You are a part of the implementation team, and leads resolutions if escalations arise during implementations. You are the technical point of contact to the customer through implementation completion.
You will report directly to the Senior Manager of EDI Technical Team. This customer operations project services team is part of Philips Healthcare Informatics, Solutions & Services (HISS) NA division. This position is remote, based from a home office anywhere in the Unites States, as you will travel 5% in this role.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Biology, Biomedical Engineering or a related field is required.
• Five years of experience in healthcare information technology or equivalent combination of related experience and education - experience in radiology or cardiology informatics, or similar domain preferred.
• Experience in customer service delivery with a focus on technical implementation.
• Expansive breadth of IT knowledge (Networking, virtualization, server hardware, Windows domains, system performance, SQL Server).
• Strong analytical skills with excellent diagnostics capabilities are required.
• Superb customer service skills, including high-level professional demeanor and excellent interpersonal communication skills.