The Project Manager will lead and implement projects for Philips Procurement. These projects focus on the development of new capabilities, implementation of strategic initiatives and improvement of existing operational processes. Projects are lead through structural approach, using standard methodology and best practices approach to ensure the seamless and effective integration of new products, services and applications.
You are responsible for
- Responsible for gaining agreements on project objectives, balancing schedule, cost, quality and requirements.
- Ensuring effective project realization.
- Manages the scope and requirements. Manages the internal and external stakeholders.
- Manages the business case and is a business partner focused on maximization of the added value for the business.
- Manages projects ensuring execution is in line with project guidelines and directives using standard E2E approach
- Determines project risks, defines corrective action and drives the projects to closure.
- Determines, allocates, and directs all project resources in accordance with guidelines
- Ensure compliance to Philips standard processes applicable for the project
- Responsible to report on the status of the project to the project governance bodies and ensure transparency
- Manages changes to the cost, time and scope of the project through formal change control processes
- Ensure continuous communication with all key stakeholders of the project and share the required information as per communication plan
- Formulates E2E project plan, in accordance with the goals and timing, set by management; specifies the manning of the project, resources required, anticipated costs, risk assessment and quality standards to be used
- Controls the project budget and project progress, evaluates all project initiatives as to feasibility, costs/benefits and added value, takes corrective actions when necessary and generates adequate reporting
- Reports on project team performance to the hierarchical superior of the particular member or the purpose of appraisal and makes proposals for trainings
- Manages conflict and drive team collaboration to achieve project results
- Fosters excellent cross functional communications and integrates the work of multiple stakeholders to achieve business objectives
Key Performance Indicators:
- Project on time delivery
- Project outputs delivered according to project charter
- Project quality
- Project lead using standard methodology based on assessment
- Customer Satisfaction (NPS)
- Project in budget delivery
You are a part of:
Job holder is reporting to PMO Lead, as the program runs a directive PMO
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Has more than 8 years of relevant working experience, including experience in successfully managing various projects
- Be strong at structuring complex tasks and coordination of complex processes
- Good influencing and relationship building skills
- Change management skills
- Good process and data analytical skills
- Being able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a pressurized environment and work proactively to ensure project milestones are met
- PMP certificate (or equivalent) will be a strong asset
- Lean experience will be an asset
- Excellent command of English (both verbal and written)
Role is based in Eindhoven and/or Amsterdam