Project manager digital transformation Consumer Engagement & Operations (Repair & Service parts Ops) (Freelance)
Lead digital transformation projects for Consumer Engagement & Operations globally, which is part of the Domestic Appliances Exuviate Program to transform into a digital-first company - centered around lifetime consumer engagement. The first important step of this transformation is to design, build and implement the digital core including new technologies and process simplifications, enabling to deliver an exceptional service to our consumers daily. You will play a vital role to achieve this ambition, with focus on (product) repair & service parts operations.
You are responsible for:
- Leading one or more digital transformation projects within Consumer Engagement & Operations (CE&O) domain globally, reporting into the program manager. CE&O consists of consumer care (global contact center operations), product repair and refurbishment operations and service parts operations.
- This role is mainly focused on projects in the outsourced repair/refurbishment operations & service parts operations domain, implementing a new system landscape (SAP S4/HANA) and related processes, which is directly linked to external service providers and SAP Service Cloud that will be implemented in contact centers.
- Ensuring projects across different functions, businesses, markets and several external service partners, are executed in time, and according to the business strategy.
- Developing and executing project plans, schedules, budgets and deliverables. Is responsible for ensuring compliance with the relevant internal/ external policies, procedures and standards.
- Managing and reporting on progress of deliverables, timelines, resources, scope, key dependencies, and risks. Timely identification of roadblocks, and suggestion to resolve.
- Active stakeholder management across domains, businesses, markets & IT,
- Part of the Consumer Engagement & Operations digital transformation program management team, working closely together with the global Consumer Engagement & Operations leadership team.
You are part of:
The new Domestic Appliances Consumer Engagement & Operations team led by Muriel Hopmans. This team is responsible for delivering best-in-class, mobile-first and sustainable service experiences, to build trust and drive lifetime loyalty. As we value diversity, we have a multi-functional and diverse team, with different points of view, different ways of thinking, new capabilities to strengthen and improve the digital strategy for our customers.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Minimal 6 years experience in leading large-scale complex Digital Transformation projects from initiation to implementation, across businesses and markets.
- Experience with global roll-out of SAP S/4HANA and managing global roll-out of new systems/processes in product repair & claims operations domain (working with external repair service providers) or supply chain domain is strongly preferred.
- Project management certification required, and understanding of / experience with Agile (Agile certification preferred)
- Experience in an international, multi-market company and its diverse consumer product portfolio sold both online and offline
- Passionate about driving consumer experience
- Action Oriented and data-driven, with hands-on mentality
- Strong communicator, balances stakeholders
- Collaborates, Plans & Aligns, Builds Network, Able to manage ambiguity
- Cultivates Innovation and is a change agent to drive the digital transformation;
- BSc/MSc degree
- Acts as a role-model for our Philips Domestic Appliances behaviors: we grow with happy customers, we work together with joy & we dare with purpose