With the exception of independent contractors, applicants for this role will be engaged through Randstad company. When making this application your details will be automatically shared with Randstad company for registration with them, who may also contact you about other opportunities with other clients.
Owned Media and E-Trade activation manager (Freelance)
Project is closed
Posted Dec 23, 2021
Project ID: PHILJP00024445
(Jan 1, 2022 - Jun 30, 2022)
43 - 63 €/hr
Application Deadline: Jan 1, 2022 12:00 AM
The Owned Properties & Trade Manager is responsible for creating & delivering the best consumer experience on the Philips owned properties like, Philips.com and our CRM acquisition & engagement programs, and online retail partners across the globe by turning consumer insights into a relevant and personalized experience.
The Owned Properties & Trade Manager has a key role within the regional marketing hub to facilitate deployments and monitor performance of the owned properties related capabilities.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Establishing & managing relationships within the hub and driving the agenda of the activation team as the designed Owned Properties & Trade SPOC.
- Deployment & coordination, incl. translation & localization, of (new) content towards markets in the designated hub.
- Coordinate deployment of (new) CRM campaigns & landing page(s) collaborating with functions across the organization, e.g. Design, IT & Digital Services.
- Growing our consumer database and the consumer life-time value.
- Improving the Philips.com performance ultimately growing our D2C sales.
- Deployment and syndication of our content across multiple channels, internal & external, worldwide.
- Sharing market insights & hub demand back to global team for better relevancy.
- Actively monitoring & reporting on the performance of the owned properties.
- Defining, creating and executing user tests, e.g. A/B and multi-variant tests & qualitative tests for selective countries in designated hub.
KNOWLEDGE & CRITICAL EXPERIENCES
- At least 4 / 5 years of digital marketing expertise in B2C environment agency, corporate.
- Digital native: must be interested in what is happening in online developments and ways of working, trends and technology.
- Grounded in user experience & content with an eye for detail.
- Strong analytical skills & results driven.
- Hands-on mentality and E2E ownership.
- Proven track record in stakeholder management.
- Driving collaboration across organizational boundaries.
- Profound communication, creative and editorial skills.
- Project management skills.
- Proficient in content management systems, Adobe Experience Manager and Salesforce Marketing Cloud a plus.
- Proficient in web analytics: Adobe Analytics and / or Google Analytics
- Excellent English skills, preferable other languages.
COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills, Behaviours)
- Acts as a role-model for our Philips behaviors: Customer first, Quality & Integrity always, Team up to Win, Take Ownership to deliver fast, Eager to improve an inspire.
- Drive Innovation and take calculated risks to Accelerate and create new business opportunities putting customer centricity in center.
- Tech/Digital savvy - being open-minded to the role of new technologies.
- Cultivates cross-functional/teams collaboration, acts as a coordinator of ecosystems.
- Action-Oriented and data-driven, Strategic Mindset with holistic approach to decision-making, clearly define decision-making process, use data-driven insights and seek inputs from diverse and inclusive sets of stakeholders.
+ Search all projects