With the exception of independent contractors, applicants for this role will be engaged through Randstad company. When making this application your details will be automatically shared with Randstad company for registration with them, who may also contact you about other opportunities with other clients.
MLD Change Lead (Freelance)
Project is closed
Posted Jun 22, 2022
Project ID: PHILJP00025150
Eindhoven, Noord Brabant
(Jul 1, 2022 - Jun 30, 2023)
3000 - 4000 €/hr
Application Deadline: Jun 27, 2022 12:00 AM
MLD Change Lead
(Life Cycle Management Project Manager)
Leads small/medium industrial projects that lead to innovations in a single domain process.
Manages own project team. Accent on realization of one main process, including setting strategic direction. One single domain project, severe changes. Involving multiple businesses.
As a MLD Change Lead you are responsible for:
- Formulates the overall project plan, in consultation with management and other parties concerned on base of the architecture plan including the resources to be used, the manning of the project and the anticipated costs
- Defines the risks of the project (w.r.t. specs, costs, planning, and quality) and develops scenarios to overcome these risks.
- Organizes the project and arranges the management activities in terms of quality, time, money, information, and organization.
- Implementation and realization according to the project plan (specification, quality, time, money, information) and organization.
- Reports on the progress of the project with an agreed frequency on quality, status, time, and money to senior management and to the project members ensuring that there is an effective transfer and archiving of the project results and the associated knowledge.
The position is part of the Order to Fulfillment team in MLD group in the Mother and Child Care Business group. You will work in close cooperation with colleagues from the other departments and locations of Philips across the world.
We are looking for someone with
- Power of persuasion, able to convey enthusiasm, people manager.
- Organizational talent, team player, Communicative, Result-oriented.
- Required experience in Development consumer device (not mandatory Development consumer medical device yet highly appreciate)
- Several years of experience in directing (small) projects in relevant technological areas.
- Preferably, experience as Project Manager. Necessary know how / skills
- University education in technical engineering of the relevant technology or has reached this level through another form of training or experience.
- Knowledge of project management methods. PMP certification, Prince2 or equivalent.
- Lean basic tools knowledge.
- Directing and motivating of project members; coaching skills required
This role will appeal to you if you .
- Enjoy working in cross-functional teams
- Are curious, open and feel at home in a dynamic environment
- Have an affinity with industrial projects and feel comfortable with challenging requirements
+ Search all projects