The Manufacturing Systems & Industry 4.0 department of Philips Innovation Services (PInS) is responsible for specification, design and realization of customized manufacturing & testing equipment. The group Manufacturing Processes & Quality (MP&Q) is one of the groups in this department. This group is responsible for manufacturing process development and manufacturing engineering activities.
As a Manufacturing Engineer, you will work in a multi-disciplinary team of highly skilled technical experts from both Philips Innovation Services and our customers.
You will participate in manufacturing engineering activities in the healthcare domain.
• Bachelor or Master degree in relevant area
• Knowledge of modern manufacturing processes and testing
• Good knowledge of structured process development
• Able to make a work break down and a planning for your own work
• Knowledge of medical industry, including standards and regulatory requirements in Healthcare
• Customer centric attitude
• Skills to coach, motivate and inspire
• Strong communicator (writing & speech), being able to communicate on all levels.
• Team player
• Fluent in English, Dutch and German preferred
• Defining, implementing new/changed processes and leading the first production models for projects within own Building Block.
• Defining, executing, controlling and documenting all process validation activities and related activities.
• Introducing new production-methods (technical & logistic), within own Building block
• Working close together with other functions within Manufacturing, R&D and Quality to setup first time right processes.
• Participating in supply chain teams, design teams, purchasing teams and securing the agreed manufacturing requirements.
• Creating and maintaining manufacturing documents (e.g. work instructions) and providing training.
• Defining and implementing improvements (e.g. via A3, Prince2, Green Belt, Black Belt) within the building block to increase yield, output and cost.
• Analyzing field performance data, installation test-results, and customer related complaints, in order to initiate improvements.
• Preparing and introducing changes (products, components, production-processes) for released products.