LabVIEW Mechanical Test automation designer
As a member of our test and verification group, you will be responsible for designing and maintaining automated test equipment for verification of consumer products.
As a Labview application designer you are responsible for the definition, development and technical coordination of test equipment automation projects.
You will be mainly responsible for defining testable requirements, defining testing strategy’s for new product development and realizing professional software solutions including professional documentation of Labview software applications.
As the test equipment is used to verify medical consumer products, the verification and validation of the equipment, including the software is an important task.
• Advise the product development lead on the testability of requirements
• Translation of product requirement into test equipment requirements
• Establish and maintain mechanical test automation projects
• Documentation of Verification and validation of test automation solutions
You will join the Test and Verification group, a group within the Quality Department of the Innovation Site Eindhoven, located at the center of the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven. You will work for one or more business categories such as Mother and Childcare, Beauty or Connected Health Measurement Devices. The group consists of 25 people, highly flexible, dynamic and multi-national. You will report functionally to your assigned project manager and hierarchically to the Group Lead Test and Verification.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
We are looking for
• ?5 years of experience in the field of creating LabVIEW.software automation for mechanical tests.
• Technical background, preferably mechatronics, software/ electronics engineering or physics.
• Needs certainly an understanding of electronics and software to create and improve test and measurement equipment.
• Expert knowledge of data acquisition and instrument control (NI Teststand experience).
• Professional with strong analytical skills.
• Fluent written and verbal English skills as this is the primary language in the office.
• Quality mindset and comfortable with documentation; understands what an objective evidence is. Quality driven mindset.
• Experience with motion, vision and optics is a pre.
• Acquaintance with Matlab is a pre.
• Affinity with working in a medical environment is a pre.