In this role, you have the opportunity to
contribute building the portfolio of the Home Monitoring business and bringing your architectural skills to a higher level
You are responsible for:
• Architecting of new products for home monitoring portfolio, in line with the V-model thinking and supportive to the product team (incl. project lead, quality engineer, test & verification, supply chain)
• Able to define a verification plan to test & verify the product requirements
• Interpretation of test & verification results according the requirements of the product
• Documenting results in line with requirement management and according the ISE-Q standards for medical products
• Able to execute root cause finding in case of bad results or failures
• Execute product development work independently, but under guidance of and supportive to the principal architect
You are a part of (= Team structure & place in the organization)
• Are you excited by innovation and new developments in the healthcare field and do you want to be part of a team with excellent challenges, then this might be the opportunity you are looking for!
• Philips Connected Care & Health Information is one of three clusters within Royal Philips Electronics, and focusses on connecting consumers and patients with their care providers through the Cloud, supported by big data analytics, digital platforms and clinical support applications. As part of the Population Health Management BG in this cluster, the home monitoring business focusses on Personal Emergency Response Systems (PERS) to empower senior living at home. We develop the devices that assist the PERS solutions like Home Communicators and Emergency Buttons.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience (= Requirements)
• Bachelor in physics, mechanical, electronics or engineering and 5 years of experience in system development or master degree in physics, mechanical, electronics or engineering with 3 years of experience in system development.
• Demonstrable previous experience in system development and working in architectural design
• Experience in RF and mobile communication is highly preferred
• Have an eager to win mentality and willing to learn
• Being a team player
• Having good communication skills in English (in writing and speaking)
• Delivering results timely and accurately
Why should you join Philips?
Working for Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.