IT Post Merger Integration Change & Training Lead SRC (Freelance)
We are looking for an experienced, hands on, change & training manager to strengthen the Philips IT Post Merger Integration Program change management capabilities and bandwidth.
The Philips IT Implementation Organization (PIO) is responsible for the simplification and standardization of the Philips IT landscape. This includes implementing the IT systems, data, ways of working and behaviors through 18+ different programs. Change Management is an integral part of each.
The Post Merger Integration (PMI) Program is unique in that it works with and through the existing implementation programs to facilitate a quick and coherent IT landscape integration of newly acquired business into the receiving Philips business, markets and global services organizations.
As change & training manager, you will be part of the PMI Program Team and work directly with the network of change & training managers supporting the businesses and markets locally as well as the individual implementation programs.
You will report to the Global PIO Post Merger Integration Program Manager.
In this role, you will be responsible for change management, communications and training coordination for the SRC business:
- Create and maintain the PIO PMI change management strategy & approach for SRC
- Support (program) leadership communications & outreach
- Create and manage the change management and communications plan in collaboration with the IT programs and change management network in receiving organizations
- Complete the change management deliverables for projects directly in your scope in full and on time, reporting on progress regularly
- Create and maintain the stakeholder map and analysis for the projects in your scope
- Create and maintain the case for change for the projects in your scope
- Facilitate feedback gathering, among others through surveys, ensuring insights are analysed and follow up on
- Work with the IT programs to ensure there are reference change impact analyses for the projects and work with the receiving organizations? change management networks to ensure these analyses are appropriately localized
- Work with the IT programs to ensure there are change stories for the projects and work with the receiving organizations? change management networks to ensure these analyses are appropriately localized
- Organize and facilitate (online) workshops and focus groups to support change as needed
- Secure a successful handover to the standing organization at the end of the implementation, including integration into the appropriate communities of practice
- Coordinate training assignment and completion reporting with receiving organizations
Requested skills & experience:
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Coaching of leaders on change and communications
- Facilitation in both online and face to face settings
- Project management
- Analytical ability
- Proven ability to drive actions and follow up
- Proven ability to manage change at a distance
- Proven ability to manage change across large scale projects
- Prior exposure to IT implementation or post-merger integration project is considered an advantage, but not a requirement
- Prior exposure to the Philips change management approach is considered an advantage, but not a requirement