Global Supplier Account Manager (Freelance)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
execute and contribute to the key Procurement Category strategies for Display and User Interface. As such, being accountable for Total Cost of Ownership including material costs, long term assurance of supply, supplier performance, supplier selection & rationalization and procurement information/data management. You are the connection point at a Global level for Factory as well as Market 3rd party spend with the goal to drive amongst others compliance, standardization and cost competitiveness.. .
You are responsible for
- Owns Supplier Relationship and delivers strategic impact through Supplier Strategy Development.
- Driving Market spend for display and User interface through the 3rd party catalogue with the goal to standardize and simplify, signaling opportunities for leverage and consolidation.
- Responsible for supplier evaluation and management within the assigned scope.
- Manages Supplier performance scorecard using the Global Supplier Rating System (GSRS) and enriches it with cross-functional stakeholder feedback/calibration. Execute monthly performance review and business review meeting with SQOPE500 suppliers.
- Identifying supplier capabilities, performance, and technologies by conducting competitive assessments and benchmark of existing and potential suppliers.
- Ensure effective communication and representation of Category strategy, programs, and performance to all key-stakeholders.
- Lead price negotiations for assigned supplier portfolio, including gathering relevant benchmark data, supplier market intelligence. Utilizes negotiation factory standards (e-bidding, GaTe, Nego Booklets).
- Work together with cross-functional teams to manage execution of supply base change projects via funnel and Source2Contract RfX event management.
- Responsible for contract management within the assigned scope (develop, maintain, and execute).
- Ensure related risks are controlled and mitigated including quality and regulatory compliancy for all new supplier deployment as relevant.
You are a part of
An exciting global category team consisting of Supplier Account Managers (SAMs), continuously interfacing with innovative technologies and companies.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in a relevant discipline
- At least 10 years knowledge and experience in general procurement, with preference to display/User interface and especially User Interface related products(control panel, HMI, footswitch, etc. )
- Solid program management skills to drive category related strategic objectives from end to end
- Good understanding of technology, supply base for both the display and user interface Category
- Experience in a production environment (medical/FDA regulated preferred)
- Comfortable working with R&D Engineering, Product Management, Sales, Quality & Regulatory, Legal and Operations
- Fluent in English and German.