Global Supplier Account manager (Freelance)
In this role, you have the opportunity to execute and contribute to the key Procurement Category strategies for Image Chain (X ray generation, X ray detection, MR amplifiers and UPS) As such, being accountable for Total Cost of Ownership including material costs, long term supply assurance, supplier selection and rationalization, supplier performance and procurement information/ data management. You are the connection point at a Global level for Factory as well as Market 3rd party spend with the goal to drive amongst others compliance, standardization and cost competitiveness.
You are responsible for, but not limited to:
The Global Supplier Account Manager (GSAM), will be responsible for approximately 50M€ Global spend. Your skills will be required to
- Relentlessly drive bottom and top-line impact through optimum Sourcing footprint and Supply Base design
- Be responsible for supplier evaluation and management within the assigned scope.
- Identify supplier capabilities, performance and technologies by conducting competitive assessments and benchmark of existing and potential suppliers.
- Ensure effective communication and representation of category strategy, programs and performance to all key-stakeholders.
- Lead price negotiations for assigned supplier portfolio, including gathering relevant benchmark data, supplier market intelligence.
- Work together with cross-functional teams to program manage execution of supply base change projects via funnel and Source2Contract RfX event management.
- Be responsible for contract management within the assigned scope (develop, maintain and execute).
- Ensure related risks are controlled and mitigated including quality and regulatory compliance for all new supplier deployment as relevant.
You are part of: Procurement and directly reporting to Director level, Global Category Manager
To succeed in this role, you may have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in a relevant discipline
- At least 10 years knowledge and experience in general procurement, with preference to OEM related products, preferably within the medical device space.
- Solid program management skills to drive global category related strategic objectives from end to end
- Effective negotiation skills and ability to influence stakeholders internally and externally
- Experience in a production environment (Medical/FDA regulated preferred)
- Comfortable working with R&D Engineering, Product Management, Sales, Quality & Regulatory, Legal and Operations
- Strong communication and presentation skills.