In this role You will be part of a project team which is responsible to develop new process, equipment and tooling in order to produce product in with high volumes
- Good technical knowledge
- Accurate and structured way of working
- Able to translate ISO requirements in in project timelines and deliverables.
- Pro-actively manage your own tasks
- Fluency in writing technical reports
- Provide guide lines for regulatory documents
- Within the project team safeguarding ISO requirements
Education level: Batchelor or Master
Professional experience: 2 years in the domain of quality
Good knowledge of quality management tools
Experience in understanding ISO 9001 and ISO 13485
Working language English & Dutch.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills