Employer Brand Copywriter
The Employer Brand and Recruitment Marketing team creates, designs and executes strategies to attract the very best talent to Philips. You will work with a small team of marketers to bring our employer value proposition to life through content and social media. Your top priorities will be to concept new content, repurpose existing content, create copy and manage the content calendar for web, social media, employee advocacy and CRM channels across EMEA.
• Think outside the box to deliver messaging in new, compelling ways and in both online and other channels
• Work to understand the value propositions, competitive strategy and our differentiation strategy and how to best apply a messaging framework and plan
• Write copy for external and internal communications including web, social, and email, with the primary focus being external facing communications
• Work with the Employer Brand and Talent Acquisition teams to understand the target segments and their needs and how to best reach them.
• Apply key messaging strategy for segments, services and solutions in all the work you do.
• Writing clear and persuasive copy that drives awareness, interest and incites action
• Select appropriate existing imagery and/or provide briefing for a designer/ photographer
• Infuse existing content with updated messaging and information and create new, powerful and engaging content
• Perform search engine optimization techniques.
• Check copy for spelling and grammar.
• Work within deadlines.
What we are looking for:
• 2-3 years of experience creating stories and writing copy that captivates and motivates people to take action. Writing for an Employer Brand or Internal Communication team preferred.
• Preferred degree in Journalism, English, Marketing or related.
• Native English speaker. Bonus if you are fluent in German.
• Exceptionally high bar and a conviction that details matter
• Fast and efficient, with project/time management skills; committed to meeting deadlines
• Skillful at forming relationships with a genuine hunger for listening to stakeholders to gain understanding
• Please submit a link to your online portfolio in your resume