Electronic Project Lead engineer
The domain for the Electronic Project Lead engineer is mainly electronics & embedded software. Responsibilities:
1. Take responsibility for an efficient and best in class execution of the electronic project plan.
2. Knowledge of electronic designs and embedded software.
3. Direct and manage the electronic project from start to finish, define project scope, goals and deliverables.
4. Direct and manage the electronic team members, his team. Identify their educational needs in relation to the project and discuss options to fulfill these needs with the applicable stakeholders.
5. Develop full-scale effort driven project estimation electronic customized project plan including the software and the hardware project plan.
6. Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
7. Ensure that defensive development, continuous self-testing and module testing are part of the daily activities of each team member.
8. Instruct and Guard that the deliverables are matured and have traceability 9. Determine the progress of the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas. Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
10. Coordinate and agree with Quality and other departments an appropriate execution of the overall electronic test plan.
11. Make sure the electronic project team follows and applies the agreed processes
12. If the technical content of a PDLM is electronics, the EPL may also have the responsibility of integrator / lead engineer in the PDLM.
You have multiple years working experience in developing electronics for consumer products and you have a thorough understanding of modern electronic engineering tools, methods, processes.
You like working in multidisciplinary teams and are able to communicate very well with different (international) people;
You have a pro-active attitude and high quality mindset towards your assignment;
Technically, you are an expert in your area, able to develop own ideas and stand up for their feasibility. You have good communication skills and are open to work in close cooperation with Asian and or East European suppliers.
Submit your proposal