Electromechanical Engineer (Freelance)
The department Mechatronic Equipment of Philips Innovation Services (PInS) is responsible for the specification, design and realization of high-end mechatronics solutions. Within this department is the group Electrical Systems and Motion Control SW responsible for the electrical connection and motion software control of this equipment.
Definition, realization, managing and maintenance of different parts of electrical systems within existing and future high tech equipment is your mission. These parts are: cables, racks, electrical cabinets, connection boxes, connection plates, motor and encoder connections, back panels, rear panels, operator consoles, fan units, computers, computer racks and cabling.
In this project you will work out the connectors and detailed cable routing in one mechatronic module.
More specific it will mean the following:
- You are the electromechanical engineer within a multidisciplinary design team
- 3D (and 2D) CAD design of different electrical systems
- Generation of TPD for these electrical systems
- Guarding the high quality by providing the input for the reviews of own work and by participation in reviews of other engineers
- You deliver a contribution to the work breakdown and planning of the different electrical parts in cooperation with the other stakeholders
- A bachelor in Electromechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or comparable, or you are a very good and experienced MTS degree holder;
- Preferable you have experience as Designer, including experience with multidisciplinary module design
- At least 10 year work experience in this role
- You have specific knowledge of cables, connectors and interface plates
- You can agree volume claims with the mechanical designer
- You can design and detail cable routing in 3D
- You have experience with 3D CAD design of complex equipment
- Experience with Unigraphics NX at least 5 years
- ASML WoW recent experience in this role at least 5 years
- You have technical knowledge of cable concepts, connectivity, EMC and safety
- You are a highly motivated team player with good social and communication skills
- You are capable to critically judge your own work, to let it review by others and to take initiatives in your daily work
- You have excellent skills in English written and spoken