DMR Change Engineer Image Chain Cluster HW
Within Philips Healthcare the Business Unit Image Guided Therapy (IGT) R&D Best is urgently looking for a Electrical Designer preferably with experience in the medical domain.
As IGT, we are the leading innovator in image-guided interventional solutions. With our partners, we improve the health of patients and save lives, every day, everywhere!
Within the R&D department of IGT Best, the Image Chain Cluster has a simple and ambitious goal to make the best Image Chain in the world which includes X-Ray, imaging data processing, data & video networking and display functionality. This role will specially focus on PC’s and video/Data networking. Involved parts are custom specific developed by (international) partners, or just COTS products.
Your main responsibility is to transfer and release DMR from development to operations and service. DMR is the abbreviation for Device Master Records which contains all information to produce, service and sale our products. The DMR should be created for new products or updated for product changes. Releasing of new or changed DMR must be executed according documented procedures in our Business Management Systems (BMS).
The Key Areas of Responsibility for the DMR Change Engineer are:
• Submitting the Change Request for initiating the DMR change (or creation)
• Manage the impact analysis for that DMR change for all relevant functions. Relevant functions are R&D (technical documentation), Procurement (acceptance of supplier, prices, delivery conditions, …), Operations (manufacturing requirements, impact production processes, incoming inspections, …), Service (definition service parts), Logistics (stock levels), Regulatory (ROHS, certifiable items, …)…
• Document the impact analyses in the Change request and decomposed the change into smaller manageable smaller changes and plans.
• Track the progress of changes and plans.
• Process the data in the PLDM system (currently Agile).
• Prepare the transfer between development to operations and service by creating the handshake document listing all information to verify the change and containing the needed information for the enrichment in the ERP system.
• Measure and report the Change Requests Key Performance Indicators.
• Support and coach engineers in realizing the DMR documents for the Change Requests.
• Support the organization in transferring to the future PLDM system (Windchill) by performing User Accepting Testing and hands on training of engineers.
In addition to specific electrical areas specific job knowledge, skills and experience are:
• Bachelor degree (Dutch: HBO) in Electrical or Mechanical engineering
• Experience and knowledge of procurement, operations and service processed.
• Experience with development in volume production and maintenance of released products
• Good command of English (both written and verbal).
• Disciplined team worker.
• Analytical, creative, and abstract thinker with ability to define and understand concepts and able to create and review technical documents.
• Accurate and quality minded.
• Improvement attitude.
• Ability to work independently and to act pro-actively.
• Ability to coach, support and direct the Designers / Engineers in a subgroup.
• Ability to communicate on different levels and aware of the means and the effect of communication.