Digital Capmaign Manager
The Digital Campaign Manager is responsible for co-creation and activation of the end-to-end campaign strategy and activities that supports Philips HealthSystems business objectives. Pipeline creation, along with generating new leads, is at the center of what we do. The candidate will apply analytics and insights to better profile and target prospects driving continual optimization to deliver higher quality responses and improve conversion rates all along the funnel. The candidate will work with Global BG teams, Markets and Global Capability experts to develop an integrated strategies that engage the target audience and ensure the marketing objectives are strategically aligned cross the buyers’ journey.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
Work with Brand, BG and Market marketing team to translate business goals and objectives from
marketing plans into actionable integrated campaign strategies that deliver engagement, leads,
pipeline and revenue.
- Set priorities in implementation and development of campaigns that support the business and
program strategy/objectives, integrating the right mix of Demand Generation tactics.
- Work with internal and external agencies and digital marketing teams to ensure world-class quality marketing materials are produced including web content, marketing campaign assets and offers, emails, ads, graphics, webinars, videos, etc.
- Manage internal and external agency partners as the primary lead in the development and delivery of campaign plans, assets, tactics and event execution.
- Develop and deliver breakthrough ideas and innovative campaigns that engage healthcare
- Work to analyze and identify root cause and action plans to address program performance issues
and drive continual improvement in both worldwide and regional campaign results.
- Track, measure and report on the global campaign performance against agreed-upon metrics,
working across regions to identify and analyze gaps and actions plans to course-correct as the
campaign execution unfolds.
- Manage the overall creation and execution of campaigns on budget, on time and on target.
- Communicate effectively on a regularly scheduled cadence to ensure stakeholder alignment.
Knowledge & Critical Experiences
- Digital Agency or Consultancy experience preferred
- Advanced digital industry knowledge about digital products including display advertising,
streaming,native advertising, social media, SEM, SEO and audience extension products
- Experienced in demand generation and account-based marketing
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills including identifying campaign pitfalls and providing custom solutions
- Analytical in nature with a firm grasp of numbers and attention to detail
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Can easily identify priority items and complete in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Able to clearly see and articulate the expected deliverables from each team that contributes to the
-l Be bold to make quick decisions to either stop or start tactics, based on actual results.
- A team builder, able to bring momentum across multiple teams across multiple locations – to strive for a single goal
Start date: asap
End date 31-12-2018
Main work location; Eindhoven HTC
Level 60 sr - 70 jr/md - Rate expected to be between 70 EUR and 83 EUR