Deployment lead PIL Deployment Lead
Deployment lead PIL Deployment Lead - BlueHeart Health Systems
For a new acquisition of Philips we’re looking for an overall lead to centrally arrange the transition to Philips processes and tooling. Therefore Philips knowledge is an absolute must (order to cash, and market to order knowledge is preferred). The goal is to finish the transition to Philips before end of this year.
The PIL Health Systems deployment lead is responsible for the overall project of bringing a business or market organization on the Philips Integrated Landscape. The Philips Integrated Landscape (PIL) is the standardized architecture and technology foundation - fundamental to our business models and transformation. It will provide the technological capabilities and processes (Software as a Service, and Digital) that allow us to be agile, fast and become a leading Health Technology company.
As a deployment lead, you will guide the organization in the project of onboarding on the ERP landscape of PIL. In the deployment project, we will Design, Build, Test the solution and we will prepare for business deployment through change and training. The solution consists of an integrated operating model of Process, IT, Information Management, People skills and organizational structures as well as cultural changes are involved.
An overall PIO lead is required to deliver upon our ambition to onboard RDT (PMI) onto Philips process and solutions as per agreed 2020 roadmap.
A four-man ship will lead the deployment project:
• Business/Market project lead
• Deployment lead from program side
• IT project lead responsible for the delivery of the IT solution
• Business Process Owner, responsible for the content on the process axis
The deployment lead reports hierarchical to the PIL program lead.
• Set up the project
o Scoping the solution
o Define interconnections with other programs
o Sourcing, staffing, budgeting
o Business case
• Run the project
o Design & Scope sign off
o SIT and UAT
o Data migration
o Manage inter dependencies with other programs
o Cut over
• Drive the transformation
o Organizational impact
o Stakeholder mgmt. and communication
o Change management: create involvement and commitment with stakeholders to ensure acceptance of solutions
o Business transformation: Ensure alignment of business way of working with PEPF / business QMS
o Training: key user and end user training
o Business readiness assessment
• Ensure alignment with all stakeholders within the project as well as in the Sectors, Markets and Functions, BPO/BPE network.
▪ Managing broad range of stakeholders
▪ Good resource management skills
▪ Ability to influence & challenge business leaders
▪ Change management experience
▪ Communication skills
▪ Proven and solid experience with business processes
▪ Broad understanding of full range of businesses challenges and trends
▪ Strategic, conceptual thinking and analytics
▪ Excellent project management capabilities
Duration of assignment: 1 year