Data Migration Expert - Forecast to Plan program
We are looking for a person with a passion for data quality but also good project management and communication skills, to be able to support global markets with their data quality checks in the new global demand planning system of JDA.
Data Migration Expert Responsibilities
• A member of the EIM project team responsible for providing Subject matter / Domain expertise for data migrations from legacy systems to the target PIL systems based on PIL Roadmap and release/deployment schedule.
• Provide input to all Data Migration Deliverables throughout the Data Migration Life Cycle.
• Coordinate data cleansing, ETL, testing and validation (domain specific) with global markets
• Ensure Data Quality is maintained / improved throughout the Data Migration Life Cycle
• Adhere to the Standard Implementation Methodology (SIM) in Philips including meeting /exceeding deliverable timeframes per SIM Phase.
• Ensure all Compliance (EIM, Q&R, CISO, ICS) requirements are met per SIM Phase
• Ensure tight cooperation between the EIM Data Quality team, IT ETL team and Q&R throughout the Data Migration Life Cycle
• Expertise with data migrations in end to end processes such as SCM, PLM, ERP, CRM or MDM
• Expertise with data migrations of Enterprise business systems such as SAP ERP, Cognos, Oracle, JDA
• Familiar with (or certification in) PMP, Prince II, Agile.
• Familiar with ETL tools and platforms such as Informatica, Trillium and SAP BW
• Experience participating in global teams in large scale programs / projects with aggressive timelines.
• Experienced in performing Excel Lookups and Pivot tables
• Analytical skills to perform validate data quality validations and root cause analyses
• Communication and teamwork skills
• Affinity with data quality
• Affinity with demand / financial planning
The max. budget for the rate is €80