In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be part of an enthusiastic team that will transform innovation into a brand new business in clinical research informatics. Partner with top players in healthcare and the pharma industry to demonstrate the value of the innovation and successfully bring it to the market.
You are responsible for
• Support the creation of new business in healthcare informatics by contributing to the execution of clinical pilots and the deployment and implementation of the developed technology at the clinical sites
• Build text mining and AI modules to support information extraction, classification and transformation of medical datasets. Will work on applications supporting efficient clinical research execution in the domains of oncology and neurology.
• Help carry out the clinical evaluation and validation of the solutions at the customer sites
• Help process and analyze the performance data collected during the evaluations and support creating proof-points for the technology.
You are a part of
A small multidisciplinary team ready to bring their research to the market, focused on the deployment and integration of their technology solutions at clinical sites. Work in a dynamic and creative environment.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• A MSC with expertise in data science and software development
• Solid background and hands-on working experience in data analytics and AI, knowledge modeling, information extraction, data transformation
• Previous experience in healthcare analytics innovation/research
• Relevant knowledge of the oncology domain and of the (oncology-related) pathology area is a plus.
• Ability to work in a team in multidisciplinary and international settings.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong personal relationships
• Creative, fast learner, able to adapt quickly to new contexts and go beyond own comfort zone, flexible.
• High English proficiency.
• Good writing and presentation skills.
In return, we offer you
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Healthy work-life balance
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways