Data Analytics Product Manager, location Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Are you ready to define the future of healthcare by developing data strategies driving the Philips health continuum vision?
Do you have the data and the commercial insight to create new digital product features and business models within and cross product categories?
Are you ready for the next impactful step in your career?
If the answer is “Yes”, Philips has the opportunity you are looking for!
As part of the Data Analytics team, you will be the link between the Connected Digital Platforms and Propositions organization (CDP2) and the Philips business teams responsible for marketing connected product propositions.
In more detail, you will:
• Define, build and launch commercial IoT products, connected appliances and devices.
• Identify, define and sell new (data-driven) business models as integral part of the Minimal Value Propositions (MVPs);
• Based on that, define clear requirements on data, architecture and infrastructure;
• Act as a conceptual thinker of the platform by drawing the big picture and convincing the product category teams of those business models;
• Create meaningful user stories and use cases to drive system architecture, requirements and prototypes for fast iteration;
• Act as a data protection ambassador by ensuring data privacy and security;
• Scope key business challenges, gather information and provide direction to data scientists, data engineers and business analysts.
The CDP2 Analytics team is part of the newly created business group “Population Health Management” and – amongst other - responsible for defining the data strategy of the Philip’s health continuum. As Data Analytics Product Manager, you will report into the Head of Analytics and interact with various internal stakeholders of the different Philips Business Groups.
We are looking for
• Master degree in computer science, engineering or related discipline;
• At least 5 years of experience in the IT services or software industry – preferably in a customer-facing role;
• Technical capabilities: Java, Python, SQL experience with Adobe Analytics a bonus;
• At least 3 years of experience in developing, implementing & evaluating data models and building use cases around it;
• Fluency in topics like mobile, connectivity and back-end systems - being able to link all of them and understand dependencies;
• Entrepreneurial mindset with a strong “can-do” attitude;
• Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation and negotiation skills;
• Team player able to operate in matrix environment.
Must haves: Besides the technical capabilities mentioned, you should have analytics experience and experience in providing data-driven recommendations.
The max. rate for this role is €80