Change Manager (Freelance)
You will be (part of) the program change team, reporting into the global Change Lead or Program Manager (depending on size/impact of the program) and working closely with the Deployment Managers, HR representative, business process experts, learning specialists, workstreams, local specialists, etc.
You are responsible for creating the identified change deliverables such as program adoption measurement, From-Tos, change adoption survey, approach to enable people managers, etc for specific capabilities/releases ? in line with the standard Philips change mgt methodology. In addition, supporting the program and local teams to develop their competence in managing change & transition.
Execute the change deliverables and collaborate with running programs:
- (Co-) create and execute the change management plan for the specific capabilities.
- Work in close collaboration with program team, (local) counterparts in markets / businesses / functions and other key stakeholders to execute the plan.
- Execute the communications plan or closely collaborate with Communications Manager to maintain the stakeholder heat map and identify interventions needed.
- Team-up with Deployment Managers to work with local teams to agree on deployment plans.
- Create the change materials as part of the deployment toolkit to equip markets/business/functions.
- Develop the change mgt competencies of program stakeholders by promoting the use of methodology, tools and providing guidance on best practice.
- Actively participate and contribute to knowledge sharing within global Change Mgt CoP (incl facilitating training sessions).
- Support in measuring adoption for the new ways of working.
Develop Change Management competence:
- Support the program to understand and work with the Philips change mgt methodology.
- Provide support/coaching on change management.
- Participate in the Change Mgt Community of Practice.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 4-10 years working in change mgt, organizational design, transformation programs.
- Experience working on large-scale transformation programs.
- Additional experience in roles related to business strategy, program/project management, HR or communication related field.
- Strong ability to influence and work with stakeholders at all levels;
- Experience in project management / business transformation / consultancy;
- Excellent communication, facilitation and interpersonal skills;
- Can do mentality with good problem solving skills
- Team player who can collaborate across function, organization and part of the program team
- Fluent in English is a must, other languages are an advantage.