Job Posting Description:
Do you have talent for programming and solving complex questions? Are you a software developer with experience in the latest technologies? Then we are looking for you as C # .NET Developer!
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Develop our innovative health care platform, with which we can develop applications that benefits millions of people. Working for Philips-VitalHealth Software gives you the opportunity to create new ways to improve the status quo in the health care landscape.
You are responsible for
You will make an important contribution to our challenging and technologically innovative solutions. The platform is the basis of all our web-based applications and is secure, scalable, rule-based / model-driven. From the wishes of our users, you realize generic functions and features. In doing so, you use the latest (object-oriented) technologies, whereby a strong appeal is made to your analytical skills. You deliver a high quality, complete and well-tested code.
You are a part of
You work within an enthusiastic team of professional developers in Ede, within which a lot of knowledge is shared.
Because our software benefits the care landscape, you contribute your way to improving care for millions of people worldwide.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• HBO / Wo work and thinking level (completed degree in IT is favorable);
• At least 3 years of software development experience;
• Knowledge of object-oriented, test driven development with C # .NET (or possibly Java);
• Experience with Domain Specific Languages is an advantage;
• Experience with integration and application of HL7, FHIR, SOAP or REST Web services is an advantage;
• Knowledge of the latest technologies for cloud development and messaging is an advantage;
• Experience with CI / CD, DevOps, Cloud and Agile / Scrum is an advantage;
• You are independent and know how to coordinate with fellow developers;
• Good command of the Dutch and English language both orally and in writing.
In return, we offer you
• A fun and challenging full-time job;
• A young and strongly growing, globally operating company;
• An informal and collegial working atmosphere at our office in Ede;
• Good training and career opportunities;
• Possibility to work from home;
• Opportunity to contribute to the care of millions of people worldwide.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It is a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.