Business Process Expert (BPE) Sales Transformation in Mergers and Acquisitions (Freelance)
We have adopted a single standard operating model that defines exactly how we want to work - the Philips Business System (PBS). The PBS is an interdependent, collaborative model to make Philips a simpler, faster, customer-focused, learning organization that aspires to the highest standards of quality in everything we do. Our BPE community plays a pivotal role to secure we all follow lean, standard processes to serve our customers with speed and excellence.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be responsible for defining an end to end sales process that represents the voice of customer, businesses, markets, functions, countries, regulators, and other key stakeholders.
- Prioritizes the design of the sales processes (including resource allocation) based on the agreed compliance requirements, business requirements, and the underpinning IT.
- Designs the processes and ensures alignment with the underpinning IT applications incl. relevant process performance metrics & KPI's and compliance requirements and controls.
- Works closely with the IT Business Architects, Scrum Masters, and SME's to ensure the design is accurately reflected in the IT solutions.
- Participates in IT solution development projects in the following tasks: providing clear business objectives and specific business requirements, participating in high-level project planning, and providing approvals needed at each Quality gate.
- Participates as a key player in the software validation process for those PEPFs that include automation of quality system related processes.
- Develops testing scenarios as part of UAT and validation (as appropriate) to ensure the system (process/tool/training) can be executed by a representative user without needing extraordinary measures to accomplish the task.
- Preparation for change management, business go-live readiness, and PEPF readiness adherence in local QMS during the Deploy phase.
- Maintains BPE, Subject Matter Expert/Key User Communities of Practice (CoP) in their respective domain, ensuring people competencies/capabilities are in place to execute the standard process in their process domain.
- Supports monitoring of the process during deployment particularly as part of initial pilots to ensure all elements of the design work as expected and incorporate feedback into the process/tool and training design before mass deployment.
Continuous improvement & Knowledge Network/Management:
- Actively shares knowledge and best practices through Communities of practice (CoP) and helps to solve systemic problems driving impact, maintaining BPE and Subject Matter Expert/Key User bi-directional engagement in their respective domain.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry standards and benchmarks while implementing process best practices to the organization.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Change Management & Change Agent behaviors
- Project Management
- Good communication and influencing skills
- Stakeholder Management
- Business Process Mngt. design for operational excellence
- Process Performance & adoption Management
- Requirements for designing, deployment and maintaining compliant processes
- Change control requirements in a regulated environment
- Knowledge in regulation applicable to their core process
- Proven ability to be a strong, independent, yet collaborative product owner who can manage a complex business/program environment
- Solid understanding of Sales Processes and limitations and can articulate those to others
- Comfortable operating in a matrixed environment, mobilizing teams to a focused outcome
- Ability to mitigate risk, and manage adversity to keep the project on track / ensure positive outcomes
This position is preferably based in Philips HTC Campus, Eindhoven, Netherlands, supported by a blend of remote and office-based work.