For the measuring experiences programme, we are looking for a data scientist with a background in e.g. econometrics. We need help in building a model around combining data sources and doing a statistical regression analysis of the outcomes.
For our project measuring UX we are looking for a usability designer with data science experience for 2 days a week.
The work is about co creating, building and validating a model for measuring the impact of design on user experience.
• econometric or life science background and demonstrated work experience on an academic level, because we will be building models based on the usage of healthcare equipment
• someone who has done research, not just an executer but someone who is able to think with us about the selection and use of tools and methodologies
• broad experience in Python (10+ yrs) to be able to 'hit the ground running'
• able to draft requirements on the datasets, and who has experience in cooperating with the business to secure access to data in a corporate environment
• demonstrated well connected in the data science community