Test Automation Engineer (Contract)
Test Automation Engineer BIU IGT Systems - Philips Healthcare
Working in a multi-disciplinary project team verifying that new product introductions and maintenance releases work as specified, for the Azurion and Allura Xper FD system product families. Take the initiative to design and execute the optimal manual and automated test approach by applying your test capabilities, medical domain knowledge, and inputs from other disciplines (development, validation, application, and marketing). Your contribution is essential in verifying and releasing our various system configurations.
• Develop the test automation framework developed in C# and using Specflow and NUnit
• Develop supporting tools to dashboard and analyze the results of automated tests. Technologies used are: MicroServices, Docker images, and Jenkins pipelines
• Develop, execute and archive objective, reproducible and maintainable automated test protocols
• Analyze, interpret and report test results for both system integration and verification purposes
• Contribute to improvements in test ware, supporting tools, and design verification process
• Develop and maintain a strong relationship with development, validation, service, and manufacturing stakeholders.
• Define best practices and train & guide users to maximize the value of test automation
You will be part of the Business Unit Image Guided Therapy (IGT) systems within Philips Healthcare. This Business Cluster is responsible for the marketing, service, development, and manufacturing of IGT systems used in the area of cardiac and vascular medical diagnosis and treatment. The customers are hospitals, medical specialists, and staff. In the regulated industry, applications play an important role in the development lifecycle. You will be part of an AGILE scrum team all working on the test automation framework and related tools.
• A bachelor or master in IT, software development, mechatronics, computer science, or alike.
• 2+ years proven experience with test automation and related tools
• Proven software development/scripting skills, minimally in Gherkin / C#, preferred to have also knowledge on Nunit & Specflow
• Strong quality drive and ownership with the ability to work effectively with different cultures and foreign development teams (multi-site development/testing).
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore!
The Randstad companies are responsible for finding and contracting talent for project roles at Philips. If you are selected for a role you will be contracted by the broker or employed by a Randstad company, and will not be an employee of Philips.