Supply Planner (Freelance)
Get to know that the average heart beats about 100.000 times daily. And that more than 7 million people each year die from coronary heart disease - so, innovation, prevention, diagnosis and treatment is important to reduce this number and improve the life of the patient.
At Philips IGT Devices we are working on industry leading solutions helping clinicians on deciding, guiding, treating and confirming the right therapy for each patient in real-time during image-guided therapies (IGT).
Are you an expert Supply Planner with relevant experience in the medical devices industry looking for the next challenge? Please be aware this is a temporary role!
If the answer is "yes", Philips might have the opportunity you are looking for!
You are responsible for
For this specific position, you will be responsible for creation and management of purchase orders towards the factories for Image Guided Therapy Devices (IGTD). As such you have the chance to create, develop and organize towards a "best in class" concept!
- Managing and executing the entire logistics process from operational procurement, purchase orders creation, via MRP, up until goods delivery to our outsourced warehouses
- Monitoring expected purchase orders to assure on time delivery and when needed, expedite delivery of orders from (internal) vendors
- Calculating the optimal mode for replenishment
- Reviewing vendor performance and analyze inventory levels to adjust accordingly
- Managing and building relations with the (strategic) suppliers
- Engage, Managing and developing forwarding partners
- Initiating, driving and implementing improvement initiatives
- Cooperating closely and communicating constantly with the management concerning changes in the supply market
You are a part of
Philips IGT Devices, a Philips business, is a global leader in physiology and intravascular imaging for coronary and peripheral applications. The business also offers a suite of peripheral therapeutic devices. This is part of Philip's industry leading solutions to help clinicians to decide, guide, treat and confirm the right therapy for each patient in real-time during image-guided therapies (IGT).
As Supply Planner, you will report into the Supply Chain Manager, IGT Devices International.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor degree
- At least 5 years of experience in a demand/supply planning or operational purchasing
- Experience in building and managing internal and external relations with suppliers and business partners
- Working understanding of an ERP system, preferably SAP
- Ability to understand strategic procurement implications, market trends, business operations and supply chain management
- Excellent organizational and (project) management skills
- Ability to assess and own a problem, think out of the box and determine solutions
- Business level fluency in English and preferably Dutch/French
- Culturally sensitive