With the exception of independent contractors, applicants for this role will be engaged through Randstad company. When making this application your details will be automatically shared with Randstad company for registration with them, who may also contact you about other opportunities with other clients.
Supply Chain Management (Freelance)
Project is closed
Posted May 13, 2022
Project ID: PHILJP00025026
(Jun 1, 2022 - May 31, 2023)
34 - 59 €/hr
Application Deadline: Jun 1, 2022 12:00 PM
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creation and Management of Purchase Orders, Vendor Scheduling Agreements, and Return Material Authorizations.
- Master data settings for assigned fields to enable touchless replenishment
- Monitor Operational Performance Indicators. Secure supplier delivery performance, including PO Delivery confirmations.
- Resolution of exceptions (e.g. GR-IR, Blocked Invoices, etc) and escalations (e.g. Hot List execution).
- Identify supply risks and issues, drive mitigation actions, and escalate if needed, in alignment with the Operational Material Planner.
- Secure in time availability, capacity (within boundaries), and prevention of obsolescence due to supply issues.
- For Just-in-Time (JIT) suppliers, monitoring of Production
Schedule and associated delivery schedule.
- Support continuous improvement and harmonization efforts to
realize standard Philips process execution.
- Train Supplier users on OMM Tools, as needed (e.g. SNC)
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- PO Approval
- PO Confirmation
- Overdue POs
- Number of Blocked invoices
- Master data accuracy
- Projected shortages
- Supplier delivery performance (VMI & CLIP)
- Purchase Requisitions and Purchase Orders
- Master data management (system)
- Supplier Development
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Supply Chain Risk and Security
- Places Purchase Orders with suppliers and monitors the outstanding order package in terms of delivery time, quality and price.
- Make adjustments in case of changes
- Changes quantities within the framework of stock order levels and assignments by combining several orders for one supplier
- Resolves Purchase Order issues, including e.g. GR-IR mismatches, missing Invoices, Under Delivery, Over Delivery, etc.
- Executes operational procurement master data set-up and maintenance
- Forecast communication with suppliers, including validation, including for Supplier Managed/Owned Forecast
- Tracks order confirmation, monitors open order position, expedites if needed and keeps SAP updated.
- Identifies material shortage risks and takes action to mitigate
- Manage return orders to suppliers
- Eliminate root causes of availability issues
- Manage the mitigation and involve Performance Managers in case commercial leverage is needed
- Manage consignment stock at supplier incl. regular stock take/count
- Manage material provided to vendor e.g. on repair/rework purchase orders incl. regular stock take/count
- Provides input for and joins supplier assessments and performance reviews, as agreed with Performance Manager.
- Initiates and runs projects to improve performance and processes, as agreed with Performance Manager and COE.
- Acts as Subject Matter Expert for Buyer Processes
- Supports Junior Buyers and provides training to new colleagues
- Knows the procedures and systems for placing orders.
- Knowledge of the allotted products and suppliers.
- Modern languages to conduct business conversations and correspondence with supplier.
- Expedite and shortage mitigation with supplier
- Knowledge of the organization that surrounds the production process.
- Supports junior buyers in shortage mitigation, root cause solutions and preventing recurrence.Handles high degree of uncertainty in the carrying out of the order (quality, quantity, presence).
- Works in accordance with guidelines
- Decides when and how it is useful to contact the supplier.
- Decides how to reach an agreement with the supplier in case of disruptions of the delivery.
- Supports other team members with their improvement activities and provides expert knowledge
Experience & Background
- 3+ years' related experience
- ERP Experience required
+ Search all projects