Solutions Project Manager (Freelance)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Play the leading role in challenging project environments in the Healthcare world, with a team of professional consultants, in a national/international setup. You can make the difference by using best-practices, and to further develop and teach our delivery-team with a methodology in the Patient-Engagement setting. The patient Engagement solutions Philips offers to the customers are in the heart of their IT landscape and strategy. This means that our solutions are critical to our customers and need very careful management.
You are responsible for
- Contribution in pre-sales activities from project-management perspective
- Input for bid-management together with the (leading) sales-representative
- Definition of the SOW with Scope-, Budget- and Planning in close cooperation with the delivery-team
- Ensure all plans are realistic and achievable.
- Manage issues arising through Project.
- Managing your projects within budget en -time
- Ensure that the Project stays within the defined scope and to manage Change Requests for out of scope requests.
- Control and management of project financials, -scope and planning.
- Manage all Philips staff engaged on the Project.
- Manage third party suppliers on the Project.
- Prime point of contact between Philips and the Customer.
- Provide regular project update reports to the Customer/Steerco
- Ensure that Project documentation is quality controlled and to an expected standard.
- Ensure that all specifications developed during the Project are signed off by the Customer.
- Ensure that rigorous system testing is employed.
- Responsible for reviewing quotation / solution developed for the customer for compliance and feasibility
- Responsible for reporting customer feedback according to applicable quality standard policy and follow up relevant assigned quality & regulatory training in a timely manner
- Contribution to (implementation) project teams
- Expert contact in the context of R&D, Support, in- and externally
- Contribution to further development of the PHM solutions and implementation and configuration-methodologies
- Co responsible for scaling the delivery projects and methodologies to other markets.
You are a part of
The Patient-Engagement Services- & Delivery-team in the Philips-Benelux organization. You are part of a team of experienced consultants, other project-managers and trainers.
Healthcare providers are increasingly turning to blended care, which is a mixture of traditional care and eHealth. Blended care helps with maintaining control in the event of illness and responds to the trend of the empowered patient: by making use of digital solutions, patients can monitor their own health and remain informed of their clinical picture. In addition, they need to physically attend less often for treatment, because the traditional consultations are supported with online contact. The use of multiple solutions concurrently can end in a web of different solutions, which results in confusion. In order to provide patients and healthcare providers with insight and overview, it is useful to bundle together different applications.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- HBO for example business administration
- Recognized Project Management accreditation.
- Experience of delivering large integrated ICT solutions into the Healthcare environment
- Good consultative- and communication skills, in Dutch and English
- Affinity with Healthcare application-services
- General expertise of IT solutions, techniques
- Practical experience in solving challenges in customer environments
- Experience in explaining complicated issues to a non-technical audience with your storytelling
- Analytic skills